Making a choice

*Zara*
"oh I am so sorry about that Zac. I honestly don't know why I did that. It was wrong of me, especially after telling you we have to keep a distance". I look at him, feeling bad and rather embarrassed that I had kisses him.

I have no idea why I did that. His lips had just locked so very soft and inviting. My mind had driften to our last kiss and wll it just kind of happened.

He sit up, looking at me while his tongue slowly run over his lips, kind of like he is tasting me on them. "It is okay Zara, but this isn't working out. It's becoming to.. risky. I better move down to one of the trailers".

"Imad would be offended by that. He would think you didn't find his home good enough". The idea scares me. I ad is not a nice man when he is angry or offended, that is the main reason I always do as I am told.

Zac looks at me, his smile is sad. "Well maybe, but I bet he would be a whole lot more offended about what I might do if I stay here close to you".

"Uhm what.. what are you talking about Zac ?" I look up at him and his eyes are burning into mine, suddenly darkened and intense in a whole new way and I feel a weird warmth spread throughout my body.

His fingers slowly run up,the length of my arm and then back down again, leaving an almost burning trail on my skin. That I don't even dare to hold myself responsible for my actions if I stay Zara. I am not strong enough. I can't stay away from you".

I gasp as I suddenly realise what it is he is talking about; He want me, in a way that a woman should only be with her husband. He want to touch me and.. I blush deeply, but at the same time that weird warmth rise inside me, leaving me breathless.

"Do you understand now why I have to stay completely away from you ? I don't want to expose you to that danger Zara". He sigh and close his eyes shortly.

He is clearly about to get up. He is going to leave and I might never see him again, the thought sends me into a panic and I grab his hand. "What if I don't care about the danger ?"

*Zac*
I am pretty sure my heart might have stopped beating and I just stare at her. "Zara, if you are not at least two hundred percent sure, then it might be a good idea to leave now. Because else I am going to kiss you and I don't think we can go back after that..No road back".

  "I think we closed the road back some time ago".  She say softly and I give in, throwing caution to the Wind as I pull her into my arms, letting my lips find hers.

Her hands has grabbed around my neck, keeping my lips speakede to hers and I pull her up into my lap, gentle stroking her back. It feels so good, so perfect, how can it be wrong ?

She taste so sweet and her lips feel so soft and complaint against mine. My entire body is burning to have her, but I have to contain myself, to take it really slow. I don't want to scare her and I want to give her extra time to back out in case she regret this.

When she breaks our kiss to catch her breath, my lips slowly move down her neck, leaving little kisses and nipples on the way. Then I move to her ear, whispering. "You are the most beautiful and intriguing woman I have ever seen".

  "And you are the most amazing man I have ever met". Her words sends little electric jolts through me, making my heart beat faster.

I can't help chuckling against her shoulder between feathery kisses. "But to be fair, you haven't met that many men and the ones you have met hasn't been the good kind".

"Maybe not, but I am still quite sure, that you are something special". She say softly, before snuggling into my chest.

We just sit like that for a long time. Just being close together, feeling each other. I can feel her heartbeat against my own chest.

"Unfortunately I have to go now. I need to get back on set, but can I see you again tonight ?" My hand gently strokes her cheek.

She smiles up at me, in a way that almost make me forget everything I'm supposed to do. "Yes, same place, when the sun has set I'll be waiting for you".

I kiss her one last time, letting my lips linger on her, before getting up and walking back through my own room, knowing that I have most likely sealed my faith in all and any way.