Epilogue

1 week later
*Zara*
"Welcome to Texas". Zac say with a big smile as the plane touch down on the tarmac.

It has been a kind of hard week, but finally we have arrived in America, and now in Texas were Zac lives. "Thank you love, and honestly I can't wait to see and experience everything here.. with you".

After having had long discussion and looking through options, Eric had come through and gotten me some fake Jordanian papers. It was just so much faster and easier than going through the official channels, so now I am Zara Momani.

I had been afraid of the flying, because.. well I never tried it before. But I had ended up finding it kind of fun and Zac has held my hand most of the way.

And now I am finally here, I am in America, I am free and I am with Zac.. I can't imagine life getting any better.

I know it won't all be fun and rose red. It is going to be hard to adjust to this whole new life and a whole new world, with new rules, but as long as I have Zac, I am sure it will all work out in the end.

"Come on, let's get through security and get home". He gently takes my hand, leading me out of the plane and into the hot afternoon sun.

It still feels a bit weird for me to walk around in public totally uncovered, no scarf of any kind. Zac has told me it is totally up to me if I want to wear one or not. And for now I have decided not to.

I am also getting used to wearing the New clothes. Right now I am in jeans and a t-shirt, and it feels free and relaxed.

When we step out of the terminal about an hour later, I breathe in the warm air, smiling up at Zac.. this is going to be a whole new adventure.. and I can't wait for it to start.