What books can teach you

*Zac*
Her warm hands are sliding up under my t-shirt, swiftly pulling it over my head, letting it flutter to the floor. Her mouth is busy leaving a trail of kisses down my chest, making me close my eyes, appreciating the feeling.

I can't help the moan escaping me as her warm mouth finds my nipple, sucking softly, gracing it with her teeth. She is kneeling on the floor between my knees now.

In the beginning she had been so innocent and so gentle, but it hadn't taken long to awaken her sexuality and she had turned out to be adventures and very sensual. I am definitely not complaining that's for sure.

She look up at me, her eyes shining brightly, as she slowly open my pants, my my throat go dry. "I read about something earlier that sounded.. exiting, while I was bored and waiting for you".

"Oh you did now ? I can't wait to hear some more about that". I can feel my erection grow rock hard thinking about what she have in mind.

  She lick her lips slowly and pull on my pants, making me lift myself up, letting her remove them. "Well.. I was thinking about showing you".

I breathe in deeply, wondering if I created a monster here, as I look down at her. She send my a naughty smile as her hand closes around my length. The she lowers her head, letting her moist lips and warm mouth slide down over me.

She is moaning softly against my skin, her eyes staying on my face. Her eyes bright with desire and want, almost making me dizzy. My hand slide into her hair and as her tongue starts snaking around me, I might pull slightly as my hand fist up automatically.

I lean back on one elbow, trying to focus. My other hand is still entangled in her hair. "Oh shit baby, that's.. Oh.. Fuck..".

How she learned to do that from reading a book I am probably never going to understand, but that book is definitely my new favorite.

But right when I am about to give up and give in to the pleasure, she stop and grip my erection hard at the root, putting pressure on the backside, kind of cutting of, making it impossible to cum. She gently rub my thigh with her free hand, telling me to relax.

As soon as I have managed to get myself under control, she release her grip and take me back in her tanselising mouth, giving me a mischievous smile. She then starts teasing me all over again.

I might be pulling her hair a bit, but it is just too intense and when she once again stop, keeping me right on the edge and clamping of any possibility for release, I hear myself whimper like a puppy.

When she start again, I know that I will have to cum soon. My erection so hard and pulsing that it is almost painful and I feel like my brain is going into meltdown.

She look up at me through her thick lashes and whisper affectionately. "Should I let you cum this time ?"

"Oh God yes please.. I can't take this anymore". I do feel a bit pathetic begging like that, but I just can't take anymore pleasure.

Then she takes me all in and I kind of lose all control. My hands instinctively pulling at her hair and my hips buck up against her quite roughly. The orgasmis so all consuming that I fear that I might actually pass out.

I let myself fall back down on the bed, feeling utterly exhausted. She crawl up next to me, snuggling into my side. "Are you okay Zac?"

"Just.. Need.. A ... Minute..". I am panting for air and the room is still slightly spinning. Fuck that was beyond wild.

She chuckle lightly as I slide my arm around her, pulling her closer. My eyes closed and my heart hammering like it is trying to break free.

After a couple of minutes I look at her with concern. "I didn't hurt you, did I ? In the end I mean .. I think I kind of lost control".

"No you didn't, it was fine, and I am just happy you liked it". She lift herself up on one arm and kiss me softly.

I stroke her cheek and smile lovingly at her. "Liked it ? That have to be the understatement of ...forever, that was .. Fuck darling, that was the most mind blowing thing I have ever experienced".

She grin kind of shyly at me and he pull her down on top of me, kissing her lovingly. Right now I am quite sure it isn't possible to love anyone more than I love her.

"I am so going to pay you back.. I just need a moment or two". I mumble and sigh contently. I have to recharge a bit first honestly, but she just laugh and snuggle up to me again.