CHAPTER 3.

Gavin's POV.

It was great, talking to Micoo as we walked to get coffee. I still held my arms out to stop myself from falling over, for I wasn't used to using two legs yet, and for some reason Micoo smiled because I kept doing it.

"Will you ever stop?" He asked, breaking the momentary silence.

"Stop what, Micoo?" I replied. He simply chuckled and shook his head.

"Forget it. We're here now anyway. Let's go in."

Everyone stared at us when we walked in, as if they knew Micoo. We sat down at the counter and the lady immediately turned to us.

"M-Michael, what can I d-do for you and........your friend here on this fine morning?" She asked, with a real southern accent.

"Just a couple of coffees, Lacey." Micoo replied.

"Sure thing." She walked off through a door, probably leading to where she would make the coffee, and one of the guys in there turned to us.

"Oi, Mike. Fancy seein' you 'ere, when, ya know, ya got dumped by your fiancée." He laughed. I felt myself boiling up with rage. How DARE he say such a thing to Micoo? Especially when that was the last thing to be talking about. I wanted to punch him, but Micoo beat me to it.

Michael's POV

I stood up and punched the guy. It felt so good, letting out my anger. I quickly sat back down, not wanting to start a proper fight. Not when Gavin was here. I guess I was kinda falling for him, even though I just met him. Something about his eyes, just made me feel good. And the way he acted like a child simply when walking. I was snapped out of my daydream as the same guy mocked me again. Only it wasn't about Lindsay.

"Fine, then. Go protect your little boyfriend and act all tough. I know you really hate fights, even if you act like you don't. I can see you don't want to get your hands dirty with your boyfriend aro-" I punched him again, harder. He fell off his chair and his mates came up to me, cracking their knuckles. I slowly backed away, grabbed Gavin's wrist and whispered "Go. Now." into his ear. Before I could check to see if Gavin got out, I started having a fist fight with the other two guys. After a while, sirens could be heard. I stopped fighting as did the men, and we all looked at the police car. But they weren't after us. They had Gavin, handcuffed, and in the back of their car. What did he do? More importantly, what have I done?