CHAPTER 1.

4 Years Later...

Gavin's POV.

I sniffed around the floor in Micoo's apartment, trying to find him. I was bored, and I wanted to play. My tail swished behind me as I picked up the familiar scent of alcohol mixed with that of someone who needed to take a shower. I ran into the bathroom, where I saw Micoo, curled up and crying on the floor, sitting in a pool of liquid. I sniffed at the liquid, and recognised it as blood. What had happened? I padded up to Micoo and nuzzled his cheek, making him aware that I was here. He looked up at me, and I saw the tear stains on his cheeks. He smiled when he saw me.

"Hey, boi." He croaked. I whined, worried for him, but he just shook his head. "I'm fine, boi, really. I'll see you after work." He stood up and walked out shakily. I noticed that there was a piece of paper lying on the floor, and I read it.

Dear Michael,

I'm sorry. I know we were engaged and supposed to be married soon, but I can't take the raging. Even if it is just for the fans. I'm sick of it.

I've moved to New York, to start afresh. Please don't come for me.

As I said before, I'm really sorry.

Yours,

Lindsay.

I felt anger growing inside of me. I knew she was bad news! Micoo deserved better, but he was trying to kill himself because of her. Suddenly, a thought struck me. I could be the one to be with Micoo. And I'd need Ryan's help.