PROLOGUE continued.

WARNING: Smut. Skip to where it says END OF SMUT if you can't handle it.

Also, I'm not good at writing smut, so please bear with me.

Ryan placed his lips on my neck and started chewing on the delicate skin. I whimpered, scared more than anything. His mouth moved down my naked body, until it reached my d*ck. He held it in his hand and started to pump it. I moaned in pleasure. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all. That's what I thought.

Ryan moved away suddenly, and grabbed a lead, then clipped it to my collar. He then led me to a bed, pushed me down on it, stomach down, and hooked the end of the lead to the headboard. I was stuck.

I felt something enter me. Ryan's finger. I squirmed under the strange feel, and it went away. But something bigger entered me. My eyes widened as I realised what it was. I tried to pull the lead off, but Ryan smacked my bum in annoyance.

"Bad dog. Don't escape. Hear me? And if you be a good boy, you'll get a treat."

I stayed still and let Ryan thrust into me, as I moaned. Once he stopped, I was flipped over, and Ryan's head went to my d*ck. He started sucking, until a door opened somewhere, and someone called

"Ryan!?!? Where are you, dude?"

END OF SMUT.

Micoo's POV

I walked into the weird steel warehouse, hearing the sounds of animals. I also heard sex sounds, so I called out to Ryan.

"Ryan!?!? Where are you, dude?"

The sex noises stopped, then a guy screamed. I ran to where I had heard it and saw Ryan's experiment room. Empty. Except for Edgar, tied up and lonely. I thought about freeing him, but decided against it. Ryan would have my head. Speaking of which....

Ryan came walking in, carrying a puppy under his arm. The puppy had bright green eyes and sandy fur. It's eyes really got to me though. They looked, almost human. I snapped myself out of it as the puppy squirmed out of Ryan's grasp and ran over to me, and while it was doing so, I realised it was a boy. I picked him up and looked at Ryan.

"Why, Ryan? You said you'd stop experimenting! Just...come back to Achievement Hunter, free Edgar and all the other animals, and stop being 'mad'. You don't need to be. Please, come back. We all miss you." I pleaded.

He shuffled a little, then grabbed a syringe of purple liquid and threw it in the bin. I smiled.

"Now, come on, we're about to play Minecraft."