CHAPTER 4.

Gavin's POV.

I was shoved into the back of the police car, crushing my tail even more than it already was, and I whimpered. What did I do? Just then, the policeman spoke.

"Right, Hybrid, you're coming with us." I was shocked. How did they know? Was my tail that obvious? I squirmed nervously in my seat. What would happen now? And what would happen to Micoo? I sighed. I hated this. I should've stayed a dog. Suddenly, a gun shot was heard, then another. Then, the window screen was smashed by a bullet. I looked around, and saw Micoo, holding his pistol, aiming it at the car. A fourth bullet made its way into the driver, and the car stopped, its tyres flat. I scrambled to open the door and met Micoo, smiling at me. He pulled me into a hug, crying slightly.

"Thank god you're ok, Gav." I felt my tail trying to wag, and Micoo's hand grabbed it.

"Ryan told me everything, Gavin. Why didn't you just say?" I pulled away from Micoo and looked at the floor.

"B-because...I didn't want you to be sad because of Lindsay...I wanted you to be happy...so I thought...I could be your boyfriend..." I felt my face heating up, before Micoo tilted my head up and pressed his lips against mine. We stood like that for a few minutes, my tail wagging slightly, still crushed by my jeans. 

A/N: So so sorry about the late update. I was just busy with other stories and stuff, but I can see that quite a lot of people like this story, so I'm gonna squeeze it into my schedule. ^-^