good bye young adult life

No one pov

It was a warm sunny day and you were in the avengers tower watching TV. You were the newest member to the team. Your parents died when you were 12 years of age from a car accident (just go along with it) and some people wanted to put you in a orphanage home but you didn't want to, so you ran away and lived in forest for 18 years. One day when you was coming back home from grocery shopping, Nick Fury was in your house (like the time Fury broke into Stevie house and also you live in a cabin in the forest that you ran away to.) And he said that he wanted you to join the team.

So now here you are bored, trying to find something to watch (which there was nothing to watch!). Sighing, you turned off the TV and decided what type of fun you can do.

(Y/n): I can go to the lab and mix exploded cheimal... No bab idea Bruce will start hulking out soon and I don't want any broken bones. Aha I cou- no no no! (And then you going into your mind palace, I'm kidding people XD). What a minute, I could go to Loki's room, sneak up behind him, and startled him! Yes!

Jumping off of the couch, you ran to the elevator and press a button the goes to ever avengers floor. You went inside and went to the room you wanted it to go to.

~Mini time skip because the author is to lazy to write about the elevator ride and also you're singing to the song I believe I can fly by R. Kelly and doing weird dances. the one like this 👇XD ~

( just imagine that you're Len Kagamine and one of the avengers is Kaito.

When you got on to Loki's floor, you made sure to be extra quiet. When you were in front of his door, you opened it quietly. Seeing him on the floor sitting, doing magic with his hands, and his back facing away from you.

You smiled, a creepy smile. Went up to him and.........

(Y/n): BOO!!!

Loki: ahhhhhhh!!!

When you startled Loki, the magic fly out of his hands and hit ever wall in the room. You were on the floor laughing your butt off. Unable to notice that the magic was coming right towards you.

Loki: (Y/n)! You shouldn't have done tha-

Loki was unable to say his sentences when the magic hits you and a bright light surrounded you. Loki have to look away since the light was to bright for him to look at.

When the light died down, he opened his eyes and what he saw wasn't your young adult self.

It was
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A 1 YEAR OLD BABY YOU!!!