Avengers meet baby (Y/n) part 2

A/n: I don't want to confused anyone because Bucky Barnes, and the Maximoff twins are not going to be on here just yet but in the next chapter they will.

No one POV

When the avengers came to the room, they saw a baby with (h/l (h/c) hair and (s/c) skin sleeping on Loki's bed.

Clint: did you kidnap a baby.

Loki: no.

Tony: did you and (Y/n) have a baby 😏.

Loki: no!

Bruce: so who baby is this?

Loki: the baby is (Y/n).

All of the avengers were shock and look at your sleeping form.

Natasha: how is that (Y/n)?

Loki: *laugh nervously and scratch behind neck* I accidentally turn her into a baby.

Avengers: *turned to Loki* WHAT!?

Loki: when I was doing some magic, I didn't hear my door opened, and someone came up behind and scared me.

Tony: so how did she turn into a baby.

Loki: my magic hit her.

Steve: well that explain everything.

Natasha: how are we going to explained this Fury?

Tony: let just say that we found a baby in a alleyway and decided to take care of it.

Clint: then Fury could figure out that this baby is (Y/n). (I don't know just go along with it)

When everyone was arguing how they are going to tell Fury about Loki accidentally turn you into a 1 year old baby. That's when they hear you waking up.

Your POV

I started to wake up to people arguing and when I look up, I saw some people I didn't even recognize.

I saw a woman with red orange-ish hair and dress in a black tight suit. A man with brown hair, black and purple suit standing next to the woman. A short looking man with brown hair and have a blue glowing thing on his chest. A man with black curly hair, purple long sleeve button up shirt and brown trouser. A man with blue eyes, blond hair, brown leather jacket, white shirt, and black pants. A tall man with long blond hair, wearing some weird armor. And a man with black long hair and green with gold armor. (Can somebody help me with this because I don't know how to describe a person)

The man with the long blond hair came and pick me up, holding me up close to his face.

Thor: Hello lady (Y/n). (I don't what Thor should call baby (Y/n), since I guess he calls women 'lady')

I look at the guy and tilted my head in confusion.

Y/n: 'I have never seen this guy before in my life. Who is he and all this other people in here?'