Epilogue

In the Kingdom of Cove, ruled Queen Cecelia Crawford; the youngest royal to be crowned and the first to legalize a full name. She was the only ruler of Cove at the time and she did a respectful job running it by herself.

As the new Queen, Cecelia Crawford ordered her first request: tear down the Punish Center and to renew it. Queen Cecelia didn't believe that anyone needed to be severely punished for light sins. She believed that she should trust Cove as much as they should trust her. She believed the people wouldn't cause any trouble at the time of peace she has given them.

As the Punish Center was demolished, a church took its place. The queen named the building the Lovell Mayfield Church of Cove: it also serves as a memorial for those who perished in the area under the previous king's tyranny.

After the death of King Lawrence, Queen Cecelia became the new leader as soon as possible. For she wanted to become the ray of light Cove had yearned for throughout the Cruel Years, which is the name of the time period in which King Lawrence ruled under. Or the Mournful Era, as most townspeople would prefer to call it.

As time progressed, Queen Cecelia employed many different people for different odd jobs. She is also the first ruler of Cove to be working alongside a group of Executives.

Some might say that Cecelia Crawford is a symbol for making history. Others say her decisions she made now should've been ones that previous leaders should have performed.

Cecelia Crawford has now grown more outgoing among her people. At the age of twenty-four, she married a man from her Knight's Order: Noah Miller, a young knight that guarded her doors and walked amongst her people for their safety.

When Noah Miller-Crawford become the King, Cecelia Crawford was still looked upon more often, seeing as she was titled as the Great Leaders of Cove.

The Queen has made decisions so far that will be stated as tradition for generations to come.

Queen Cecelia Crawford has certainly made history on her own and has done a noble job of leading Cove.

- Marcelina Byers