15- The Good, The Bad, and The Dirty

Joshua Dun felt amazing.
His body was just so hard,
His arms, his chest, and, well,
His dick.

Thats what he noticed as he straddled Josh's lap, grinding into the pink haired boy below him and sucking at his neck.
He kissed him hot and wet, but not passionate. It felt so good.
Too good.

You see, it had only been about two and a half weeks since the dance, but Ryan had seriously started to make his rounds in the gay community of their small town. Josh didn't mind much, either, as he was in an open relationship with this kid Tyler, and Josh knew Ryan really wasn't over Brendon,
so they were pretty much just mutual fuck buddies.
Which Ryan was down for.
Well, more like down on,
Down on Josh, that is.

Josh pushed Ryan away from the kiss lightly, humming.

"Somethin' wrong?" Ryan panted. Josh shook his head.

"Nah, nah i just.... Y'know, you were supposed to take me to that school dance of yours," Josh grinned, stroking Ryan's arm,
"What happened there?"

Ryan rolled his eyes, climbing off of Josh's waist and cuddling into his side.
"Well, Melanie was gonna hook me up with you, which i was super excited for, but then I spilled my caramel macchiato all over some girl with blue hair and ended up taking her instead because I thought if Brendon could pretend to be straight, so could I, y'know?
Her name was Ashley and-"

"Wait, Ashley Frangipane?"
Josh blurted. Ryan looked up at him with furrowed brows.

"You know her?" Ryan asked, sitting up a bit. Josh chuckled.

"Oh yeah... I know Ashley. Bitch took my virginity and broke my heart." He laughed.
Ryan faked a gasp, now fully sitting up.
"No!"

"Yes!" Josh nodded.
Ryan just bit his lip.
"Maybe I should invite her over... She can watch her ex boyfriends fuck."

"Honestly? I bet she'd be into it." Josh smiled. Ryan giggled, going in for another kiss.

Josh's lips were always really soft, Ryan concluded, soft in a way that Brendon's weren't. It was just as Ryan's hand snaked down to cup the bulge in Josh's boxers that the doorbell rang.
Ryan ignored it, continuing to palm josh until the pink haired boy lightly pushed him away.

"Shouldn't you get that?" Josh whispered through a small smile. Ryan rolled his eyes, then climbed out of bed and made his way towards the door, ruffling his hair as he walked. Who the hell could possibly be-

Fuck.
It was Brendon.

Brendon Urie stood on the steps of Ryan's doorway in a god damn tuxedo. He held a boquet of roses and a box of chocolates, toes tapping on the stone steps in anxiety.

Ryan was shocked.
"Brendon-" he stuttered, mouth agape.

"These are for you." Brendon held out the gifts and licked his lips nervously.

"You really shouldn't be here," Ryan said, looking behind him to be sure Josh wasn't there and ignoring Brendon's offer.

"I know, I know but- " Brendon paused,
"Do you remember... The night you came out to me? I came to your house really late, and it was raining and I rode my bike over... and I had that big bruise on my cheek?" Brendon looked like he was about to cry.
Ryan chuckled.
"Uh-yeah, you were riding around the neighborhood and your bike slipped on the wet road-"

"No." Bren shook his head, "I mean, yeah that's what I told you but... I remember, I had three Fs that semester. And you know... my dad's always had such high standards for me and..." He sniffled, "and he was so hurt. So...So ashamed to have a failure of a son.... he was mad and i was talking back... and he hit me."

Ryan's brows furrowed. He shook his head- "Why didn't you-"

"Because I didn't- " Brendon stuttered, his voice fragile, cracking on the last word, "I didn't have the fucking balls, Ryan. And then- and then when I came in and we were sitting on your bed and you, you told me- I wanted to tell you what really happened so bad, I did, and I just couldnt get it out... and I couldnt help but think about how you had so much strength to tell me something so much more fucking risky and I was such a pussy... and I realized thats how it was always gonna be... you're always gonna be stronger than me Ryan." Brendon shook his head, staring down at his feet, tears hot on his cheeks.
Ryan opened his mouth to speak, when suddenly he felt Josh's hand soft on his back.

"Ryan...?" Josh muttered, eyeing Brendon skeptically. Brendon looked up.

"I-" Brendon choked out, glancing to the side and nervously itching his nose.

"Bren-"

"No, uh, it's cool- Fuck, um-" Brendon bit his lip, "Keep the fucking chocolates. Have a good night." Brendon shoved the heart-shaped-box into Ryan's arms and turned around, storming off to his car.

Josh rubbed Ryan's back.
"What was that about?"

Ryan blinked, staring down the now empty street with a look of contemplation.
"Nothing."

A/N:
;)