#2

"You're so into that Mark guy," Felix said as he hands Sean some drink, "I can't remember if I saw him since he's not the only Mark I know."

Sigh, "really?"

"Yeah." He consumed his drink, "it's been a week since you stayed there, any info that you found useful?"

"He likes the color red and he has a voice that could lull you to sleep, it's so husky like he's gonna break into a jazz number any minute," He said, "he is constantly reminding me not to burn his house and take care of his plants. There was one time that he got so mad because I was a minute late! A minute!"

"I can't even remember that Mark who sounds like that and fixated with plants and being on time." Felix groaned, "you are into him, aren't you?"

"Into what?"

"You are starting to like him..."

"What? No!"

"You keep on checking your phone every ten seconds and each time we see each other."

"No way..."

"And each time we see each other, all you ever talk about is him. How he sounds like, how he constantly reminds you of things... man, you are obsessed with him."

"But... we normally talk about people."

"It only lasts for a day but you've been talking about it for days..."

"Days?"

"See? You don't even remember."

"Why do you sound so strange? Are you jealous?"

"What? Me? Jealous?" Felix blushed and looked away, "fuck you, why would I get jealous of him? He's not even real." He got up, "go on and fantasize about that Mark dude all day because I am sick of it."

"Felix..."

"Don't follow me." He started walking away from Sean.

"What's eating him?" He picked up his bag and just went to the library where he usually stays, maybe Felix was right. He thought, I should stop thinking about someone who does not want to be known... but what can I do? No matter how hard I try, the more I want to know more of him. Am I obsessed?!

"Excuse me, are you going to use that book?" A student asked him since he's got his hand fixed on a book on the shelf, he snapped out.

"S-sure, go ahead." He said and looked at his watch, "shoot, I'll be late." He quickly ran to get his things and ran further to Mark's house. He was surprised to find out that the door was unlocked. "Shoot," he took a hard object somewhere and started checking out the whole area or if there are missing things.

He searched the whole house and checked outside, nothing's missing. That's weird. He puts the hard object down and settled on his usual area in the house, he must have forgotten to lock the door. But that's totally impossible.

He was a few minutes late, and it is surprising to find that Mark didn't call at that time. He's fixed to his schedule most of the time and keeps on telling him what he already knows like taking care of his plants, "I'm just seeing things." He murmured, he can't call his only friend Felix because he's mad at him.

---

It has been days since Mark didn't call him whatsoever, he's getting sick of it. He keeps on checking his phone hoping he'd get a call from him, but there is no luck. He's really missing his voice already.

Until one morning, "good morning, Sean."

"G-g-good morning, Mark." He said as he scrambles to fix himself, "w-what happened? Why didn't you call for days?"