#4

#4

=====

'Do not let your curiosity kill you, Sean.'

Those words are always in his head each time he speaks with Mark, this is why he decided to give up on exchanging calls and messages with him. He's having a crush to someone that is way beyond his level, why is he even having a crush on a guy?

Sean took his bag and headed off to his housesitting job, maybe he can get things out of his mind for a while and stop this hallucination of Mark and him doing crazy things such as kissing his lips or going further than that.

The owner of the house is not as specific as his previous one, it was a random girl who does vlogs and now she's out of the country to film her travel vlog. She has some pet fishes and she never had much rules. Sean likes to watch the fishes, it's too calming for him and decided to take a photo of it. While taking some, it was interrupted because someone called. It was Felix, "hey, Seanny."

"Felix."

"Mark was here hours ago, he was so excited to meet you but you're not here."

He got a bit excited, "huh?"

"Mark actually dropped by to meet me and play games with me." He said, "just video games not game--"

"I know you wouldn't do that." He snorted, "so why are you telling me this?"

"It's Mark we're talking about here, aren't you excited? You used to be all rainbows and sparklers whenever he is the topic."

"I used to." He sighed, "look, Felix..."

"He just looked sad when he found out that you're not here."

"He'll forget about me sooner." He said, "let's talk tomorrow."

"What's wrong?"

"I am not really in the mood to talk about him." He said, "how did the game go?"

"It was fun but it would be more fun if you're here. I thought you're gonna quit doing that?"

"I'm not sure if I said that," Sean stood up and looked outside through the blind curtain, "wait, did you tell Mark where I am right now?"

"Where the hell are you?"

"Housesitting, I think he's outside of this house."

"What?!"

"He's outside," he whispered, "I know it's him."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah!" The man he assumes as Mark turned around, "it was him!"

"Whoa, he's got good stalking skill." Felix said, "why not let him in and get your freak on?"

"Freak on?"

"Yeah! Good luck!!" Click.

"Felix... wait." Sigh, he looked through the window and still saw Mark on his phone. He turned around and he quickly hid under the window. "Did he see me?" He looked again and was not able to see Mark again. Yep, he could just be seeing things.

The doorbell rings, once, twice, thrice...

He opened it up, "Jenn's not--"

"Sean?" Mark looked surprised, "oh, you're hanging out with Jenn? I see--"

"What? No! I'm... c-come in?" He pulled Mark inside the house, "I'm housesitting her house while she's gone." He explained, "h-how about you? Did you come here to meet uh, what's her name again? Jenn?"