#6

(Author's Note: lemon ahead...? And I guess I will end this one for good so, yeah. ^_^)

##########

====

(Mark)

"I'm breaking up with you... you, Edward or Mark, whoever you are!" Ken, his past lover told him.

"But... I didn't mean to kill her."

"You didn't? That was the sixth time already! Are they your only victims, huh?"

"Shut up, I tried to talk it out."

"Then why did it end like that?"

"You're mine, Ken." He snorted, "I already told those bitches to back away from you, but did they listen to me? No, they didn't! You know how I feel whenever someone is trying to take you away from me."

"You can't kill anyone just because you are jealous! You're crazy!" He tried to walk away from him, "this is crazy! You're suffocating me already
..."

"You can't leave me!"

"I will leave you and make sure you'll pay dearly for this."

"Says who? You said I was your everything!"

"Was, Mark. Was."

"I promised not to kill anyone anymore..."

"You already harmed my friends, you killed my cousin and you are planning to kill my mother."

"She's a bitch..." he tried to stop Ken, "we'll talk about it!"

"Fuck off." He pushed Mark away, "I hate you."

"Ken, I'm sorry!"

"Too late, too late for you." He took his things, "you fucking psycho--" clank! Thud!

Mark smashed his head with a ceramic bust and watched Ken spaz on the floor, thick rich blood flowing from his head and his eyes looking at him. "No one should leave me."

"You will never be happy, you will die alone..." sigh... he died after a few more minutes.

"I can still be happy, Ken." He smiled as he drags his body away and decided to burn the corpse, "you can always stay by me... forever and ever, Ken." He said as he lays on the spot where his lover died.

=====

Sean is a little popular in his college because of his striking hair color, his deep blue eyes and his cheerful personality. Back in his freshmen to sophomore years, he was always tied with Felix as his partner but when he reached his junior year, he decided to give more time to studying and lesser focus on gaming.

"Hey, Sean." It was Cass again, "I knew it's you."

"Who could miss this fabulous green freak?" He said, "we have the same class?"

"Maybe," she tucked some of her hair behind her ear. "Hmm, I always see you in front with Felix."

"The professor only calls students at the back." He said, "that is why we sit in the second row."

"Cool." She smiled, "are you going to to eat alone again?"

"Uhm, I'm gonna eat with someone, don't you worry."

"Is it okay to know who it is?"

"Uhm, it's just Mark."

"Mark... Markimoo?"

"Yes, that's him."

"Aww," she smiled, "I can't believe you are friends with him!"

"I can't believe myself too." He said. "Have a nice day!"