#5

(Author's Note: ohai!! Thank you very much for reading my story! I know this should be the last part of my first septiplier fanfic but I decided not to leave loopholes and other possible stuff.

It's pretty hard to write a fanfic about two existing human beings, it is very challenging but I do hope you are entertained to read more from me. Great! I wasted five minutes already... here you go!)

=====

"What did you do?!" Sean starts to panic, knowing he can't move and Mark has that scary vibes. "Unhhh..." he was trying to move but he can't budge.

"The effect was quite good..." Mark said as if he was amazed, "this is the real thing."

"What?!"

"I just thought it was not true but it worked!"

"You're scaring me..."

"I won't hurt you..." he carried Sean back to his bed and touched his face, "I am just happy that you feel the same way for me too."

"Yeah... but, this is a little awkward." Cool it Sean, he might snap any minute! He thought, "but you know... this is a little scary."

"It will be fine, you managed to read all of my books..."

"You are Edward Fisher?!"

"At your service." He smiled but his face looked really different, his eyes look so sharp. "I see you read them one by one... it made me so happy."

Sean didn't really know how he feels about it. He's with his favorite writer who happens to be his crush and at the same time, he is scared. Big time scared of what Mark will do to him. It's also strange that he is curious of what's going to happen, will this be his end? "I... am happy to finally meet you in person."

"You are?"

"How can I not be happy? You know, the person that I like kept me entertained for a very long time..." Sean smiled, "uhm..."

"That's a strange reaction, you truly are weird..." he kissed Sean's lips, "that's really nice."

What bothers him a lot is the way Mark speaks, it's different. It's like he's not Mark but he's Mark. "Sheesh, this narrator sucks, you're confusing me." Sheesh Sean, stop breaking the fourth wall.

"Mark, is there something wrong?" Sean asked, "why did you do this?"

"I just thought it won't work, but it did..." he chuckled, "are you thinking of anything?"

"I'm... a little scared." He said, "you're not going to hurt me, right?"

"I won't... if you don't cheat on me."

"Huh?"

"I won't be nice to anyone who'll try to take you away from me."

"As if someone's interested, huh?" He chuckled, "I don't think I can do that."

"We'll see..." he suddenly snapped out, "Sean?"

"Yeah? I'm still listening."

"Why are you...?"

"You put something in my coffee... you spiked it as they say."

"Spiked?"

"Yeah, you were like 'it worked!' Thing, kinda scary though."

"I did that too?"

"Can you actually recall what you just did moments earlier?"

"Huh?"