Dethly Wrong I

Kanan's POV

Ezra your not listening, I said to use the force to open the lock, not destroy it! Kanan said, Yeah but it does the same thing doesn't it? Ezra asked, but more like stated. No Ezra because destroying the lock sets off the alarm! You know this, so whats with you today?

Ezra's POV

What's with me today... I wish I knew, I just woke up with this wired feeling that something was going to go deathly wrong and I just can't shake the feeling!

Kanan's POV

So what's with you today, as soon as I said that Ezra just shut down like he was suddenly thrown into deep thought, but being the patient master I am I just waited for my padewon to respond, even if it took him a millennium to do so,! but when he did respond it only made me more censured.

Ezra's POV

Nothing, is all I could say, Kanan has enough problems as it is why should I bother him when even I don't know why I feel like I do, Nothing? Kanan calmly repeated. Nothing I stated again for emphasis, at that Kanan proclaimed Jedi training over for today, I could tell that he was worried about me, but there's nothing to be worried about... right?
Meanwhile at the Imperial base

3rd person POV

Send the probe droids Grand Admiral Thrawn coldly ordered Agent Kallus, right away Sir, Kallus responded as he left the room. Moments later, an army of probe droids erupted from within the Imperial base, on there way to find the Rebel Insurgents ship, and hack its nav Computer so that when they jump to hyper space they don't quite make it ware they want to go.....

AN. So that's it for this chapter, please tell me in the comments if I had any spelling Errors and where and I'll try to fix it. Also did I spell Thrown right? That's all folks 👋😊