Leapfrog VI

(A.N ok so first off I'll try to update sooner than later next time. sorry to all those people out there that read this... if there even really is...... any way without further ado ON TO THE STORY!)

(Ezra's POV)

"AGHH!" I yelled as I brought my light saber down as hard as I could onto the Inquisitor's for the fifth time. I was getting tired because I was having to deflect the blaster bolts from the storm troopers, aaand fight the Inquisitor at the same time! Where's Kanan when you need him!
Just then I heard the familiar sound of a light saber being activated I looked behind me and saw Kanan running over the hill light saber in hand. I sighed a sigh of relief and felt the pressure of the battle even out a bit. "Kid look out!" Kanan yelled. I turned around just in time to block another attack from the Inquisitor. Our sabers clashed and crackled as they settled into a saber lock.  The Inquisitor and I were brought face to face and we stayed like that for a couple seconds pushing as hard as we could. "So... how's your day going?" I asked "are you serious?!"
The Inquisitor yelled back at me "Ok, ok you got me. I don't actually care how you're day's going. I just wanted to get you off your guard!" I yelled through gritted teeth. I watched as realization overcame his face right as Kanan slashed him in the back with his saber, he fell to the ground and his saber de-activated.

I looked back up from the Inquisitor to Kanan. Suddenly my
spidy-sense went crazy.! (A.N. yes I'm calling it that. Why?, because I CAN!) "Get down!" Kanan and I yelled in unison. We dove to the ground de-activating our sabers just in time to hear the sound of a grappling-gun Being fired. I looked back up and saw an astonishing array of color and light as I watched the dozens of lasers fly above my head, it would have been beautiful if I weren't in my current situation, man Sabine would be so jealous if she ne... "Cmon Ezra we don't have all day!" Kanan said breaking my train of thought "Oh, right" I responded. I brought my hand that had my saber in it closer to my face and whached as the enchanting green blade emerged out of the handle. Nope I'm never going to get uost to it, knowing that such a beautiful thing, could be so dangerous. But I mean It's not like it's the only beautiful/dangerous thing I've ever seen, I mean there's fire and loth-wolfs and than of course Sabine. but none of those things I can carry around on my belt, especially that last one. I started deflecting blasts as I stood up and covered Kanan. I could see now that all the storm troopers had stopped shooting and left it all to the one with the grappling-gun. I continued deflecting bolts, but than I noticed that the other troops had started firing again, but not at me I looked behind me and saw that they were shooting at Zeb Hera and Sabine. "Kanan we've got to get outa here!" I shouted over the noise of the lasers being rapidly fired at us. "You're right let's move!" Kanan yelled back.

Hera's POV.

"Move move GO!" Kanan yelled at us as he ran back over the hill with Ezra running right behind him. We all started running back to the cave where we hid the Ghost. "Kanan we can't all go back to the Ghost we'll be fond for sure!" I said as I looked behind us and saw a ton of troopers coming over the hill after us. "We've got Tie's coming in hot!" Sabine shouted to Kanan. "What do we do Kanan?" Zeb asked rather calmly for our current situation. Kanan abruptly stopped running in front of a crashed Tie fighter for Cover causing the rest of us to do so as well. "We split up, Zeb your with Hera. The rest of you, with me." He said "Hera tell Chop to get the engines running. We'll distract them while you and Zeb get to the Ghost hopefully unnoticed, from there you take the Ghost and come pick us up. We double back around and make it back to the cave, and from there... we'll get there when we get there. Got it?" He asked "yeah sure of course Kanan." Ezra replied "all right I'll send the transmission to Chop" I stated and started to fiddle with my COM.