Chapter One.

★★★★★

Chapter 1:

I hugged the magazine close to me as we passed the towns, the crowd fading and the trees became denser ahead as we drove ...

'Niall Horan Irish Snow Bunny in Demand' it read on the Irish Times newspaper on today's issue.

That's when eart became my personal hell.

Only if i knew my agent was going to put a big A4 picture of one of my many erotic photos from the shoot we had a couple weeks ago, on a public newspaper, i wouldn't have to see this day where my mom is driving me to the airport and putting me on a plane to some Catholic school.

The brochure read it was an all-boys school and will possibly 'Straighten me up' but little did they know that i was as gay as they get.

It didn't take long to arrive at the airport in Dublin, wave my crying mom farewell, and get on the plane to London.

One of the only things I was happy about was that in the adult film industry, London was the centre of attraction for the hottes gay men in the world.

Maybe I wouldn't regret it after all...

★~~~★

After what felt like hours, I don't even know how long a flight from Mullingar to London takes. I finally arrived at the airport and cracked my limbs which were sore from siting in the same position for this long AND maybe for tthe orgy we shot yesterday too.

But it was worth it.

I got my luggage and as I walked out of the airport I got one of the biggest shocks of my life.

The whole Arrival Part of the airport was Packed and I really mean PACKED to the brim with enormous number of people.

Hugh Jackman was probably back to London.

But then as I walked further ahead, the crowd's cheers became louder, almost deafening even and the posters started to come into view.

"Fuck Me!"

"That Irish Arse Is Mine."

and all I could do was gape. I was probably looking like a goldfish out of the water.

I knew I shouldn't have tweeted that I would move to London to my 14 million followers, but I didn't know they'd do this.

But hey, I ain't complaining!

I tried to think of a plan to get past them unnoticed but that was nearly impossible right now.

My breathing began to take pace, my chest tightening and all I could feel was the numbness in my body. My feet were stuck to the ground where I stood. All this was entertaining for a moment but now I started feeling the space around me lessen and Oh my, My Claustrophobia was acting up.

I looked around for some security but before I could scream for help, I felt a Big, Strong hand around my hips that started to drag me away from all the noise and fans and just when I was about to protest to the stranger bunny-napping me,

Oh! gosh... even in panic mode I say stupid stuff.

The hand left my body and I instantly felt cold again, desperate for the warmth again, I looked around me and noticed that I was inside a washroom and there was a trashcan placed tightly at the door, probably to keep it locked.

"Niall are you all right?"

I turned around at the voice and looked at what I would call a Sexy Greek God.

There, in front of me, stodd a very muscular guy with slightly dark brown hair and a tattoo of 4 arrows on his right arm and some words splayed on his other arm.