Chapter Five.

Previously on Snow Bunny…

 Zayn and Harry had already wiped themselves clean of all the c*m and Zayn cleaned Niall too, making Niall wonder because this had never happened, only his assistant would sometimes clean him up, but never with such loving and delicate caresses. They all cuddled to sleep, the two boys too tired to walk to their own dorm-house.

As Niall slept, all he could think was how awesome this is, and how they could continue this no strings attached thing they have going on already.

But just as Niall’s breathing changed to slow and pleasant, showing that he was slowly drifting out of consciousness, Zayn and Harry were both busy fantasizing a life, where they each would spend their futures with Niall in their arms, loving them as much as they had started to feel for the Beautiful Irish Snow Bunny…

-+-  -+-  -+-

☆----- Niall's Point of View -----☆

I woke up hearing a loud girly shriek, and instantly regretted sitting up so harshly in an instant as the whole room spun around me. After a moment of getting my vision right, I trained my eyes towards the door where Harry stood with an extended arm towards this pretty hot looking -nonetheless flustered- twink, dressed in polo shirt and trackies, a.k.a. the perfect attire. I could see the silhouette of a Lion tattoo head hidden by his sleeve, impressive. I stood up and stretched up a bit, walking towards the hot lad because well, how often do you wake up to a perfectly hot stranger at your door, when you’re still sore with two lads into you the night before?

 Exactly.

“I’m Harry. Styles… and you must be?” I heard the low drawl from the curly hottie and realized he still had an outstretched hand towards Mr. Unknown.

I lazily walked up towards both of them, the butt plug shifting within my arse in the most delicious way, my eyes connected to the new boy’s who was pretty much trying to not look downwards at my goods. He had a faint blush covering his features and I could just gobble him up, not hypothetically. “I-I- I, um…” Trackie stuttered and then looked back at Harry with apologetic eyes and I smirked.

 “And I’m Niall, prefer to be addressed as a Bunny. Why don’t you tell me your name, sexy. Wanna know the name I’ll be moaning tonight.” I winked at Trackie – because I didn’t have time to c0me up with something better at the moment – and placed my hands on his shoulders, ultimately closing the distance between us. Suddenly I was tugged behind and familiar skinny tanned tattooed arms wrapped around me, tugging me back into his chest as Zayn whispered, “Wouldn’t wanna scare him away, love. Why don’t you go cover that amazingly ruined arse with some boxers and Harry could prepare us some breakfast, yeah?” I didn’t know how but his voice made me feel like I have to obey every command that leaves those perfectly sculptures lips and with a small nod I started walking towards my closet when Zayn pulled me back by my wrist and smacked his lips against mine. The low gasp that left my mouth was unexpected and I could feel dizzy already, my lips blindly searching for his again.

My hands wrapped around Zayn's shoulders again, tugging at the tiny amount of hair at the nape of his neck, albeit not so gently, his lips meeting mine in a mind dazzling open mouthed kiss. It was like fire on a cold winter night which illuminated the most intense and dark regions of my soul, his hands firm and possessive around my torso as I was taken to heaven and back and his tongue brushed against my lips.

And there we were, snogging animatedly and I could hear Harry saying something like, “They will take a while, why don’t we go prepare some food.” And Trackie probably agreed because the next thing I heard was the door closing behind us. Zayn's hands moved south and his hands cupped my inner thighs, my legs simultaneously coming up as my feet left the ground and wrapped around his torso. He pushed me against the same door the boys walked out of moments ago, his kissing taking my away with fervor.