Chapter Two.

★ Snow Bunny. ★

CHAPTER 2:

"Oh my gawd I'm hungry! I hope my new roommate is a good cook, whoever he is and obviously hot too..." As if on cue my stomach grumbled again.

"Sorry guys, that's my cue to end the twitcam. So yeah, I will probably start the thing I love in a few days and I will surely give you loyal fans a heads up for my next video on my PG-18 site." I said with a wink and after blowing a kiss I ended the live show and closed my laptop, sighing loudly.

It must be dark outside by now, but I wouldn't know that because whenever I would open one of my wooden windows, somehow I would either catch Liam or Louis shirtless with tattoos splayed across their bodies and muscles bulging out, or -from my other window- the two mysterious boys with perfect hair and smoldering eyes stealing glances at me.

"Why the hell is my roommate not here yet?" I frowned deeper because no public contact was making me madder by the second.

Deciding on trying to cook something, even though I know I could burn the whole kitchen by just opening a cabinet -happened once, not trying it again- and walked down the stairs quickly.

They surely do provide a good Dorm here. I paused my actions at the sound of the doorbell ringing and I grinned.

FINALLY MY ROOMMATE IS HERE!

I stormed towards the door, opened it wide, only to see the two hot boys from my right window standing beside each other; the tanned skinned boy with a smirk plastered over his face, and the stubble -ugh, I have a thing for stubbles- I would love to lick whilst he f*cks me against the same window I peek out of to watch them watching me.

"Hey there Niall." The smooth but deep voice broke my train of thoughts and I snapped my head towards to other lad, with creamy milky skin and a dimpled grin, his hair looking like sex hair, but still perfect as if he had placed every stand of hair one by one in place, and looked into the green eyes which -wait... did his pupils just grow darker?

I then started to realise that both their eyes were busy roaming over my boxer clad body, but hey! At least I'm wearing a long shirt which comes up to my thighs! Both their eyes were dark now.... dark with, lust? Oh boy, I'm gonna have so much fun.

I leaned on the doorframe, with my left hand pulling up the shirt from my side upwards, acting as if I was scratching my hip but I just wanted to see them probably drool.

"Hello boys." I spoke up in my 'Bunny Voice' which was completely opposite to the name, a slow long drawled out word as if I was moaning it during my climax.

Yeah, definitely making them drool. The tan lad was literally staring at the skin showing above my boxers! With his lower lip captured in the confines of his teeth and oh, how I would love him to bite my lips... 'Whoa! Get a grip there you Horny Boy!' My inner conscience reminded me and I quickly stood up straight, releasing my shirt and I actually heard the curly boy groan out loud.

"We come bearing gifts..." Curly said clearing his throat, and I chuckled.

"Yeah, they seem quite huge too." When they realised I was hinting towards the boners in their tight skinny jeans, I had expected them to probably blush like Liam but NO! They just smirked while eye raping me. Definitely a plus point!

I moved away and gestured them to follow me inside the house and towards the kitchen, with an extra sway in my hips, with both their eyes literally burning holes in my tight boxer brief.

When I turned around both their heads snapped up and Harry placed the bowl on the counter, and the other lad finally spoke

"We saw you were quite hungry, so Harry here made you some tacos." Mr Tan said placing his hand on Harry's hip and continued

"It's his speciality. And I'm Zayn... Zayn Malik." I nodded but I was hiding a frown, are they together? Hopefully they're into threesomes.

"I'm Niall Ho..."

"We know." Both of them chorused and I blushed nodding and opened the aluminium foil covering the bowl and the heavenly smell invaded my senses.

"Oh my God! Smells so good..."I moaned out and sat on the stool as they both sat on the other side, visibly adjusting their pants. Such Horny boys indeed.

"So, how DID you know I was hungry anyways?" I asked with my mouth full, munching on the delicious treat in front of me.

"We are Bunnies too, you know. We watched your twitcam!" Harry said as if it was a universal fact and I thankfully didn't choke on my food yet. Bunnies? Oh yeah, my fans (Of my Snow Bunny Lifestyle) are known as Bunnies.

"I'm desperately waiting for your video on your site though." Zayn whispered in his unique accent and my manhood literally twitched under my fabric confines.

I think I'm going to have one of them to keep me company tonight or maybe both?

★★★★★