Chapter four

AUTHOR’S NOTE:

THIS chapter is pure smut, so if you are underage or not comfortable with this kind of content, then I would advise you to either skip this chapter or instead not read this book because there’s a lot more to come ahead.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Enjoy the chapter!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

­­­­­­CHAPTER FOUR

When the three had finally settled down, Harry couldn't wait to ask a question which was running through his mind all this while.

 "How is tonight’s um… how is it going to work?" Niall smirked and slightly cooed at the boys, leaning their heads closer towards his lips to whisper his dirty plans for the night.

"I'll suck you both off first, slowly, getting it all nice and wet, maybe take both of your d!cks in my face at once, then one of you can stretch me open whilst the other fu©ks my mouth. Yeah, that’d be hot.

 I'll ride one of you first, to get me all nice and loose." He grinned at the expressions on both their faces, "Then I'm gonna lie back and spread my legs as wide as they go, while both of you get in me at once."

"Shit." Zayn breathed out, his length hard in his pants again, making Niall smirk at the bulge before his eyes.

He’s huge, just how I like it… Niall thought to himself mischievously.

Judging by how his dirty talking had affected these horny teens, he continued, "I'll let you both fu©ks me so hard, make you both cum so many times. It'll be so tight with you both in me." Niall moaned softly for added measure and both Zayn and Harry exchanged looks.

"Let's get to your room then..." Harry hoarsed out, not even trying to hide his desperation and Niall nodded, keeping up with the whole innocent façade, but by now it was not really catching up, seeing his nude hardened c0ck was already dripping pre-cum. The bunny stood up, allowing Zayn to hold onto his hips and guide him upstairs, as if Niall was the coy one here, but Niall wasn’t going to complain about the special attention at all.

 As soon as they reached upstairs, his eyes caught up on the window beside him, where Louis and Liam were sprawled out on the beds, and Louis nudged the other punk, both their attention now centered at Niall’s bedroom.

He walked closer to the window and mouthed, “watch the video when it is aired,” and he guessed Liam caught on because the guy was blushing profusely now, out of the corner of his eye Niall saw Louis and Liam biting their lips and hiding their boners, just as he caught on to the sight of Zayn and Harry taking off their shirts.

Not wanting to cum just by staring at these hot ties, Niall turned around, looking at Louis palming himself, both the boys now sitting at the edge of their beds, almost breathing on their window.

 Niall just smirked and winked at Louis, licking his lips at them suggestively making Louis pull Liam by his collar towards him, straddling Liam and connecting their lips in a needy kiss, their hands roaming shamelessly, their heated snog making Niall let out a loud moan, his hand finding itself tugging on his own manhood.