Chapter Three.

★★★★★

★ Snow Bunny ★

Chapter Three.

★★★★★

As I finished my meal, still not content because I wanted something else in me... ugh! Somebody help me, being around these droolworthy lads is making me have a killer boner.

Not that I mind showing it off to these hotties, will probably even get lucky tonight.

If you know what I mean...

Well, sitting here and listening to them talk about random things -I'm honestly just staring at theur lips move, with that occasional tongue poking out to wet those plump lips- I have finally figured out the perfect master plan to know which one of them wants me more, actually might even Need me, although I am honestly just really bored and as they say,

An empty mind is a devil's workshop...

"Niall, why are you biting your lip like that?" Harry chocked out in his slow and deep voice, the sexual frustration in the room heightening all over again.

I immediately et loose my lips from the confines of my teeth, realising I was doing it again. The thing is, whenever I'm turned on or fantasied about anybody, People have often caught me biting my lips or sometimes just pouncing on the guy I want for the night. Or in this case... boys.

"Uh guys, I'm gonna go take a quick shower, mind waiting here? I won't take long. Maybe help yourself with some T.V." I said in my sweet little 'innocent' voice and maybe they believed it as hey looked at each other and then gave me a small nod.

As I walked upstairs to my bathroom, I let my thoughts drift off and they landed again on how I would love to have them both panting and sweating around me, marking me up fervently because of how good I have worked them up, desire longing in their eyes, probably using my skilled tongue up and down on their - okay enough with those dirty thoughts you Irish Hottie!

I quickly hopped in the shower chuckling to myself, my wandering hands finding themselves near my faint pubes, and I quickly turned the shower on lukewarm, my knuckes brushing against my painfully hard and red manhood, leaking profusely just imagining how damn hot Zayn would look with his tanned body with watter dripping off his body and that crotch bobbing in front of me; with Harry's milky skin a huge contrast as they both pressed kisses along my body, biting onto my nipples making them swollen and hard.

I let out a sinful moan at that thought, my left hand, soaked in water started rubbing against my hole as I bent over the shower wall, imagining those long fingers belonging to Harry prodding at my entrance and then stuffing two fingers inside at once, knowing how I LOVE being manhandled and rough to.

Soon, my fingers were moving in and out of me in an inhumane speed, my moans echoing inside the bathroom walls, Curses and pants leaving my stretched lips as I tried to grip onto anything, just to not lose balance and fall face down as I ignored the need to touch my leaking rod, wanting tto release just with my fingers brushing against my prostate.

The last coherent thought was of Harry and Zayn, both in me together, moving in a steady rhythm so that I'm never feeling empty, as their loads are spurted deep inside my body, leaving me hungry for more... as I ejaculated a load of whute ribbins on the shower walls, then milked myself off, still in post-orgasmic bliss.

I don't know how long I was leaning on the wall, panting with the shivers of my intense orgasm still making me shudder.