DEATH VS ANTHONY: oh uh

Anthony
#------;
I looked up and down when he said "what do you mean hell" he started at my eyes I didn't move or struggle to talk I just closed my eyes and  laughed like a crazy person (already I'm) "what you though I'll be friends with you death well gusse what I'm gonna kill you" I then opened my eyes to see death just looking at me with a grin. "What with the grin" I asked

"Oh nothing but I should tell you anyways, I could kill you easily plus your weak like a dam bunny" he said I growled underneath my breath "so you think your powerful than me hah!   I could tear you to pieces" death than chuckled and pulled out his weapon. It was an a pretty good looking weapon but as for me had a dagger that had some little power in it.

Death howled with laughter and as for me I smiled with delighted with a fighter "well ready to fight because when we began" I laughed and put the knife forwards and I amide at his thoart" then I'll Never stop so make a death choice " death shrugged "hey I can get use to it" then I saw a smirk that was very unsafe to a child or a parents. Death walked slowly Towards me with a grin from instantly, I breathed for a couple of second then shut my eyes quick, "be painted for the person. Then kill them with a half of your power" I though "then tell them your through if that doesn't work then what Else" I opened my left eye to see if death was still there and he was gone. I quickly closed my eyes and focused to find his energy no sight?

Then out of nowhere I duck and opened my eyes to see death attack me with his weaponed he then growled "die you little baster" I chuckled at his insult "nah rather kill you and probity just gonna eat your body" I then pulled his heat with a smile and one eye close " or maybe I should just kill you right NOW!" I yelled and pulled his heart forwards to me he gasped for air as being pulled. I looked at him he whimper a little but I didn't care "so any last words death" I then tightened the string to make him coughed up blood of courses he spat at me but I just smiled sickly "good (put his finger as a gun) bye asshole" I said the last word sickly.