Harry potter is not the only one during the war.

Kate Anderson is my name. You might think its crazy, but I'm a wizard. A wars going on with the bad ( Voldemort and his followers) and the good ( people who want to destroy Voldemort ) . Harry potter is the wizard that is Voldemorts's worst enemy. Voldemort killed Harry's parents, and Harry hated him for that. Voldemort tried to come back in Harry's first year at hogwarts ( a wizard school.) Harry got rid of him. Then a part of Voldemort came back in his second year . Harry destroyed it. Skipping ahead. In his fourth year, the REAL Voldemort came back in person. He did not succeed in killing Harry. Harry escaped. Dumbdore died in his sixth year ( they were really close) . Oh, and after Voldemort tried to kill Harry when he was a baby ( after he killed his parents ) , he killed himself on accident . We thought. He's back and people call him you know who. If u say his name, his followers find u. His followers are mostly death eaters. Most people are in hiding. Harry left hogwarts with his friends Ron and Hermione , in hiding.

After I heard the news in the prophet , I wiped my parents memory and ran. I didn't want them to know they had me, in case they were questioned. I didn't know where to go. I found a little cottage in the woods, it was for sale, for muggle money. I found some money in the house. What? A wizard can't break in a house to find muggle money to buy a house with? Don't judge.

I had a phone and called the seller. He said yes! I got in the house and put spells around it to make it safe. I found the shower. I took a long and warm shower. I smelt like daisies afterwards. I brushed my teeth and went to find a good bed room. I found one with blue-Polk a dots on the yellow wall, a green queen sized bed, a shiny wooden table with a red lamp, orange floor, and a medium sized closet. Oh! And a tv! I got in dragon pjs and went to bed.

I was flying toward a house, no a tent, I don't know! I was wearing a pink long dress. I went inside and found a old looking room. I saw three people. They were my best friends! Duke, a tall dark skinned guy. Brooke, a brown haired blue eyed tall girl. And Lucy . A redish blondeish haired girl. ( she had different colored strings of hair. Red and blonde.) she had green eyes and was short. They noticed I was here cause I screamed , " hi!"

They all looked around . There was something wrong. Duke's eyes were gold, Brooke's were red, and Lucy's black. They all smiled devilishly , as in they were about to and love to murder someone. They had sharpened teeth. And, OH MY GOD! NO!!!! A DARK MARK!

" NOOOOOOOO! NOOOOOOOO! PLEASE, NO! NOT U GUYS! PLEASSSSSSEEEE! AHHHH! NO!NO! NO! NO! NO! No! JUST WASH IT OFF! IT'S FAKE! IT HAS TO BE! " I screamed on my knees, crying.

" we serve the dark lord." They chanted as the came closer from the darkness.

God, their eyes were glowing. Duke was in a leather jacket, brown shoes, and jeans. Brooke, a pink dress ( she hated dresses! And the color pink!) heels, and on her dress, the dark mark sign. Lucy,high heel boots,leather jacket, a purple tank top with a dying lamb on it, and a short yellow happy skirt. These couldn't have been my friends. But they were.

" u wanna go eat pizza and laugh at cheesy movies?" I asked , hopefully.

" we laugh at u, u little blood traitor. Pizza, pfffft. We eat animals guts and drink muggles blood. U want to be next? U look yummy. Lets see, we ate our teacher, parents, and YOUR parents! The dark lord called us, and we were glad to answer. Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, we are very thirsty, " friend"." They said , in almost a hiss.

" NO! NO! NO! NOOOO! YOUR NOT BEING U! THIS ISN'T WHO U ARE! " I sobbed.

" yyyyeeeessssssss. iiiiitttttt iiiiiisssssss." They hissed.

" WHAT? NO! YOUR BEING ridiculous ! I-I-I-I-I need u to stop! Now! U! Don't like dresses! U! Don't like skirts that are happy! U! Don't have gold eyes!!!!! STOP! " I exclaimed.