The ball, and the end on WIOE

The day of the ball i got up and wanted to look nice, i  mean , its a ball, so i should look nice. I put on a sleveless  long blue dress that had sparkels on the top as lining, some  icey looking swirls , and some more sparkles. The dress was really pretty overall. I also put on Blue heels , and yes , i can walk in them.  Some white diamond earrings , and a diamond bracelet , necklace. I look pretty nice , and i kept my hair in a braid. I feel like it should not become loose, my long blonde hair should stay in a braid. It just should. 

         I walked to the ball , its huge! OH NO! im supposed to dance with someone!! Franticly , i see some dude.

" HEY! You , could u dance with me? I have no one to dance with." i asked

"sure , okay" he said. 

'thank goodness" i said releived.

     Everyone sat at a table while Roufus cam up. 

" Okay , its time for the people i picked to dance with their partner." He  announced as music came on.

      Me and Brad (the dude i had to dance with) walked to the dance floor. We slow danced, but knew there was nothing between us. It was just a little dance. Finally, its over. 

   Walking to get some food , i relize Liam is over there. Oh well , i need food.

"Liam , im sorry . I mean , im mad at u for not helping me out , but i got sooo , mad. Im sorry." I said.   

        He grabbed my hand and took me out to the floor . We danced for . A faster kind of song came on, so we danced faster and more fun. He spun me , i skipped around , stuff like that . He found the hair tie on my braid. He untied it and started unravveling my braid. NO! 

"LIAM ! STOP! NO ! dont do that !!" i yelled. Too late. My hair is now long , flowing , and powerful. 

The roof burst open , the macical barrier broke , and i was hovering in mid air , with my hair flowing godess like behind me. People ran scared all over the place. WIOE is no longer safe. I broke it. Wait, in fact , IT WAS LIAM! I shall show no mercy. I just relized Liam is no nice guy , he was after me the whole time. And there he is , looking up at me , with a devil smile.