depression

i just couldnt stand the fact that the'll probally not ever get better.  Thats it. Its offical. Im in a depression. I would go on with my everyday rountine. Get up, eat, tv, read, nap, lunch, look at the news, eat, bath, sleep. I would never take off my pjs, wut did i have to do and think about anymore? At this point i just wanted to curl up in a ball and die, or have my friends again. But thats not an option. I ran out of food and made some appear. I really needed fresh air.  I thought about buying a invisablaty  cloak.  I got dressed and headed out. i saw WWW, a store with joke stuff. Maybe they had somthing in there. i went in and looked. I couldnt find it. Frustrated , i huffed and sat down. Two twins were clos by. One saw me and came over. 

"You need any help? im fred. One of the owners, thats the other, george, my twin." Fred asked.

" Do u have anythig for invisablaty?" i asked. Stop Kate! i was staring in his eyes. Oh, they were so georgous. He looked at me and chuckled.

" invisabalty? of COURSE WE DO! wut for anyway?" fred asked. 

"um, well my friends were turned into monsters and now i have no one with me, im alone. i just want to hide and die." i replied. A tear trickled down my cheek.

"oh.im-im so sorry." He said. he pulled me into a hug. I never wanted to let go.

"whoa, there freddie. dont u have a girlfriend?" George asked.

"yes, i do. I tend to stay with her, too. This girl lost everything. Her famil, friends, and hope." Fred asked. He now too, did not look happy, he actually had a tear on his cheek.

"oh, i-i see. I know how it would fee if that happened to me." George said. He to had a tear. George started to hug me  to.  I loved the comfort. Fred said one second and walked away. 

" here. i have some invisable things, candys, jokes, and a quill and parchment. For FREE." fred said.

" why the parchment and quill?" i asked.

" so when u feel alone, you can write to us." Fred explained. He hugged me again. We  all pulled away at the same time a minute later.

" thank u so so so so so so much. i love u guys. Thx." i made out. i hugged one last time and walked out. i put on the hat and turned invisable.

       So, he had a girlfriend. Dangit. I was walking back when i bumped into some one. He pulled out his wand and stunned me. my invisable hat fell off, i ould be seen.

"oh my god! sorry!" he said. He unstunned me and said sorry a million more times. 

     i was now out of my depression.