liam and WIOE

" uh, sorry. i just didnt know who was there." he said, helping me up.

" uh huh. " i said. Now that i was up off the ground, i could really see what he looked liked. He was tall, had blue eyes, tan, wearing sneakers , jeans,  green v neck shirt, and brown hair.

" really i am." He said. I looked at him, saw that he ment it, and also saw how cute he was.

"oh all right. M name is kate and your name is.....?" i asked.

".......huh? oh! liam! yeah. My name is liam. I was just looking at what u had in your bag."The guy  stated.  He steered his eyes to the direction of my bag filled with goodies.

" oh. Yeah. I just got stuff for invisablity,  jokes, and i also got a quill and parchment." I explained. 

" Oh thats cool." Liam said.

" yeeaahh." I replied.

" So , do u want to walk?" Liam asked, scratching his head.

"sure."

             We walked for what seemed like hours. We mostly talked about taboo, our life, and what we like. We both agreeed that we were hungry and thirsty and entered a cafe. The cafe was blue with yellow tables. It was very bright and pretty. We ate and talked.  Then we payed and went outside of the cafe.  Whn we were outside, Liam said to me in a sweet voice.

" you know that this was our first date right?" He said with a smile.

" yep. I do." I replied. We said goodbye and went to our homes.

       For the next few weeks We have been going on dates and hanging out. Today, everyone not serving taboo, got a letter. I opened it and saw:

Dear witch or wizard,

         Because of taboos comeback, we have invited you to a school called WIOE. It stands for Wizard Instituion of education. It will not only give u education, it will bring you and more people together, and keep u safe. Please attend.

                 Sincerely, 

                                   Head master of WIOE.

I read it again and quickly wrote back yes. Then i sent it and waited for them to write back saying where it is. The next day it arrived saying that it was at daisymay spring, and that it started tomorrow. I got my stuff packed and waited for the clock to tick by.

         The next morning i got dressed and zoomed on my broom to daisymay spring. When i got there, i couldnt help but admire how huge and beautiful it was. I went inside and was told to go to the girl dormitries and unpack. My fiftteen yearold self was amazed.

          A year passed and the war was still going on. I really knew my way around the school. Me and liam wernt dating but we still hung out, alot.  Even though the war was going on, i was having an awesome time. I got up and dressed and headed out to breakfeast.

I sat down and heared there was going to be a aouncement.  I ate my food and waited. Then the headmaster, roufus, walked up to the speking stool. Everyone slienced themselves and watched excitedly.

 " Hello, my youngens. I have a very amazing anouncement. We are going to host a school ball. People will be selected to dance first with their partner. So, these people will be, stand up when i call u, : Kate Anderson, Finnee Burgens, Frances Toothgurt, Sally Smart, Maddie Dickens, Mackenzi Davis, and lastly, Adela Stevens. Thank u. This will be held July 23. Start asking people!" Roufus announced. I was in amaze.