SO not expected

this is pretty wierd. I i never get asked places, and here i am , getting tons of invites to the ball. Of course , half of the people that asked i dont even know. I was not expecting this. 

            We are now in groups. Im in the COOL group. Actually the skilled group. The other groups are the smart group, the music group, the artistic group , the honest group , the brave group , and the                        weak group (i just call them that. They are really the groupless group. They dont fit into any group.). And , i know , alot of groups.

         I belong in my group , but some say its a mistake for me being here. The reason  why , well , im the onlty girl in this group. People calll me names , and stuff like that. Guess what? Liam just sits there , with a pitiful look in his eyes. Can u beleave it? HES SAYING NOTHING SO HE KEEPS HIS "SWAG"!!!!! 

I've accepted no ones  request to go to the ball. I just havent wanted to go with anyone that asked me. But anyway, i need to get back to the present.

    I woke up , brushed my hair , got dressed and  headed out the door.  Why are so many people around my room? Oh yeah , im one of the "special picked". A banner fell , music rang , people scattered into a circle , and there was Liam , standing in the middle of the circle. 

"Kate , will u go to the ball with me? " Liam said with a smile. 

"No way. Are u crazy? U THINK I WOULD GO WITH YOU!?!?!?!" I answered , in a not that nice way.

" Wait , what? I dont understand." He said.

"Wen im being called names , being pushed and pranked ,  YOU DO NOTHIG!' I explained.

"I-i-i-i-"Liam tried to say.

"DONT TALK TO ME." i Shouted before walking away