Chapter 4

"I'm sorry if I say I need you. But I don't care I'm not scared of love. Cause when I'm not with you I'm weaker. Is it so wrong that you make me strong?" - Strong by One Direction

PG-13 content 

Chapter 4

Christy's POV

I was really getting tired of waking to the feeling of pounding inside my skull and stars clouding my vision. It was beginning to become a familiar feeling. I blinked for what felt like a hundred times as my vision refocused. The white ceilings and brick walls made my stomach calm. Mikey did exactly what I wanted him to do.

I wanted him to bring me home.

No, not to this apartment. This apartment wasn't my home. Harry was my home. Wherever he was, I would follow. I needed him, but yet his life was in danger because of me.

"Chris?" His hoarse voice was raspy as his distressed body came into view of the doorway. His normally tall frame slouched as his hands shoved themselves into his pockets. His glossy eyes met mine as I sat up and a smile formed on my face. Before I knew it, he was in front of me, sitting on the edge of the bed with me. He was so close and I wanted more than anything to touch him. To hold him. As long as I was holding him, I knew he was safe; safe from any danger that might be coming his way.

His arms quickly wrapped around me, holding me so tightly I could barely breathe. But I didn't care. I would gladly give up my breath for Harry. His forehead laid on the visible skin of my shoulder, sending sparks throughout all of me.

"Please," He said, his voice cracking. "stop leaving me." I could feel the clenching of his fists as he gripped the back of my tshirt.

"I'm sorry." I choked, not able to get myself to promise I would never leave again. I would risk everything to save Harry. I didn't care what was sacrificed, even if it was my life. As long as he wasn't in danger.

But right now, this didn't matter. All that mattered was Harry and I, right now.

I seperated us, pulling him out to arms length. His eyes searched my face and I couldn't bear to look at the hurt sketched on his face. I crashed my lips to his, feeling and tasting everything that I missed. Both of ours bodies seemed to relax as our lips met. Everytime I kissed him, I still felt the same electricity surge through me. Our relationship was full of passion, desire, need, love, and I couldn't let anyone take that away. We deserved each other. We needed each other. 

The kiss broke too soon as Harry detached us. I let the look of disappointment take over my features as he stared at me, grabbing my face between his large hands. 

"Are you going to tell me what the hell happened?" Harry whispered. I didn't want to tell him that I had no idea who took me. I had no idea why they want to make my life miserable and I didn't want to tell him he was in danger. He's been living in the face of danger for too long now and I wanted to end that. I wanted him to be happy. I wanted us to be happy. 

"Not tonight." I shook my head. 

"Then when?" He said more sternly, losing his patience. I couldn't blame him. I was a handful. 

"I don't know." 

"What am I going to do with you?" He dryly laughed, shaking his head and looking into his lap. It had been way too long since we had fully given ourselves to each other. At this moment, I wanted nothing more than to show him how much I loved him. 

"Whatever you want." I gently kissed the tip of his nose, lacing my fingers with his. His eyes suddenly changed, lust pervading them, then he brought his lips back to mine. Our tongues danced with one another. His long fingers dug into the my hips, pulling me closer. He began to lay me back onto the bed, but as I saw the broken lamp sitting on the floor and rips littering the mattress, I couldn't help but let the bad memories surface through my mind.