Chapter 8: this ones your for the taking

Throughout the night I called and texted James multiple time and reached no conclusion. Not once did he reply or provide and answers for me. I don't know if he's okay. I don't know if he's mad. How could I know? He hasn't spoken to me. You're probably thinking "why didn't you call the others?" Oh yes, I did do that, don't worry. I call them all several times as well but I reached their voice mails each time. The sketchy thing about it is I called Sam and he answer but II'm quite positive I heard someone say "no." then the iline went dead. I'm not quite sure what I've done. I understand if they want to ignore me but at least they could give me some closure and let me know that they're okay or even let me know what I could have done.

Time stood still as I had nothing to do. I didn't have anything to distract me It's like anything that I had going good for me always ended badly. I lit up my third cigarette within the half hour that passed and just thought to myself. I can't be caught up on them, right? I can meet many bands if I go to more tours. you were raised to be strong Annabel and that's what you're going to be!

*2 months later."

These past two months Ive improved myself and the way I look at things the best to my ability. I've made myself to be a more positive person and do my best to have a positive view. I guess you could say iI'm more optimistic. I've changed my appearance as well. I fixed my hair so that its jet black again an not faded. I finished up both of my sleeves and my right upper thigh. Honestly, iI'm quite pleased with how I look.

Well on another note, Today is the day I start a tour but this one I'm joining towards the end for the last week. If you're wondering why I would be too but hey, at least I get to do bigger shootings now. The band iI'm going with is Of Mice and Men who I already know and they're the sweetest guys. II'm not quite sure who's all on this tour though I just know some. It'll be Of Mice and Men, Bring me the Horizon, Kill switch Engage and a few more bands that I didn't listen who. As of right now, II'm driving to where the venue for tonight's show is which conveniently is only a twenty minute drive and I've knocked fifteen minutes out so iI'm almost there.

I pulled into the parking lot with the buses and got attacked into a breath taking hug from Austin.

"You look beautiful as always, love." he said smiling.

"Thank you and your not to shabby yourself!" I said joking, "is there anything I've missed?"

"Well all the bands are just hanging out back together having a few drinks, nothing much." he said cheerily.

"Well, I must get going then." I said.

We walked side by side a few feet until reaching the backside of the venue.

"Everyone, iI've brought the party!' Austin announced as we walked in.

I stood happily as everyone cheered from knowing me from any prior tour or because thy followed alone. I scanned the land and seen all bands there. I was approached by the rest of Of Mice and Men and Bring me the Horizon and received some if the greatest hugs. I got introduced to Killswitch Engage because this was who i haven't met yet as far as I know. I was then greeted by A Day to Remember and was super stoked that they're one of the surprise bands I didn't know about. As I stood zoned out with my drink in hand, I realize there's only four bands I met and there's suppose to be another.

"Hey Austin.." I said getting his attention.

"Yes, Bel?" He said.

"Where's the other band that's suppose to be here?" I asked curiously.

"They aren't here yet I guess they... HEY! I spoke to soon they're they are now." He said pointing to the entrance.

I looked up to be greeted by the five familiar faces I didn't expect and sure didn't want to see. The five men of Asking Alexandria.