Chapter 11: I was the end of her.

*2 years later*

Ben and I have been together officially two years as of today. Instead of doing the awkward two person date we're going out with the guys and their girlfriends all together. I could honestly say that iI've never been this happy. My friendship with everyone was closer than it had ever been and as if we never had our issue the first tour together too. I haven't picked up a blade since the night when Ben noticed my arm at the park. And my career, I just tour with Asking Alexandria and photograph for them and the other bands that are on tour as well. I could honestly say that my life is going perfectly and I am completely content with it. I can't even pick out a single flaw as of right now.

"Are you ready, love?" Ben asked peeking into the room.

"Of course, darling." I said.

"Annabel, I seriously think you're so fucking beautiful." He said randomly.

"Thank you." I blushed slightly and smiled widely.

"Now, I just hope I can keep that gorgeous smile I just seen on your face for the rest of our lives." he responded.

We then walked down the stairs and out to the car to carry out our dinner plans.

Here I am, perfect boyfriend, perfect life.