Chapter 4: Dead

{James POV}

I feel so refreshed now that I've showered. Now, to go watch movies with Annabel.

I walked out to the front lounge and seen Cameron and Annabel sleeping on the couch. Is he serious? With his arm around her and her head on his shoulder. Rage filled within me. I stormed into the back lounge and grabbed the bottle of jack drinking the whole bottle in one swift chug.

I grabbed Smirnoff vodka and chugged back half of that.

"You alright mate?" Danny asked.

"Fucking wonderful! cheers!" I said with the alcohol already having affect on me.

***

I woke up with a splitting headache and still had anger built up from seeing Annabel and Cameron together. I got out of my bunk and everyone was still asleep and it was extremely quiet. I went to go into the bathroom but it was locked?

"One minute." I heard Annabel say.

I guess not everyone was asleep. Hearing her graceful voice made me feel like all my problems had melt away. She opened the door and stood there staring without saying a word.

{Annabel's POV}

I heard a knock at the bathroom door meaning someone was actually awake.

"One minute." I said.

I opened the door to a shirtless, sleepy James. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, he's quite attractive. NO ANNABEL STOP. YOU CAN'T THINK LIKE THAT.

I was still suppose to be upset that James was so sweet then once we got here he ditched me for drinking. I looked down slightly, moved and walked away from James.

{James POV}

When Annabel came out we stared at each other for a minute then just looked away and moved. It hurt for sure. She was being cold like I did something. Which iI'm pretty sure i've done nothing.

I went to the front lounge after showering and everyone was now awake and already cracked open some drinks. I sat down next to Danny and Sam since Annabel, Ben and Cameron were on the other side.

"So how was your nights last night?" Annabel spoke to anyone.

"Well, mine was great." Cameron said smirking making Annabel blush slightly and filling me with jealousy. I don't get it! I just met her. I can't have feelings for her. No.

"James mate, you okay? Ya look a bit confused." Ben spoke.

"Yeah, I was just thinking about the show." I lied.

"Yeah, Annabel are you ready to start shooting?" Sam asked.

"I'm very excited actually." She replied smiling.

"Don't leave the drummer out if your shots though. Everyone forgets me." I said chuckling. She looked at me and just continued talking with Danny about tour.

I then pulled my black IPhone from my pocket and decided to text 'er.

Me: I don't know why you're so upset with me or what I did but I'm sorry.

She looked at her phone and her face seemed less happy which killed me.

"Are you alright there, Bel?" Danny asked.

"Yeah iI'm fine, thanks." She said while typing.

Conversation flowed within the room but I didn't pay attention to. My full focus was figuring out what I have done to Annabel and trying to regain her friendship.