This Is Me {Pt 8}

Sorry it's so short guys :( I've had pretty bad writers block for a while...

The later in the day it got, the more and more Josh and Brandon talked. I sat glaring at them both for the majority of the day. Earning an "I think she's on her period" from Josh. I threw a mic at him because of that comment. It gave him a lovely big black eye. On the way back to Josh's car I wasn't really paying all that much attention to anything they were saying. Josh had figured out that me and Brandon had met before, and was now quizzing him on everything he knew about me. So far, Josh had learnt near enough everything about me. Except my kind of guys. Which, by the way he looked at me sometimes, I swear he already knew anyways. Josh invited Brandon over to the house and I sighed, sat in the shotgun seat and proceeded to ignore everything. As we arrived at the house I went straight up to my bedroom and locked the door. The boys would be fine downstairs without me. I lay my head on my pillow, after putting my earphones back in and putting Simple Plan's latest album on repeat, and promptly fell fast asleep. I woke up 4 and a half hours later to somebody banging loudly on my bedroom door.

"Harley! Wake up! Brandon's having some kind of fit!!" I heard Josh's usually calm and collected voice crack with concern and sighed. I unlocked my door and followed Josh, running down to where Brandon was lay on the floor spasming.

"What did you feed him?!"

"Just pizza! Chicken, onion and mushrooms!"

"You idiot! He's allergic to onions! Call an ambulance!" I said, scrambling round for Brandon's Epi-pen. When I finally found it, I stabbed it into his leg. I fell back into Josh's chest as we waited for the ambulance to arrive.

We were both still breathing heavily and scared to death that Brandon was going to die when we were sat in his room at the hospital. I was curled up on Josh's lap, watching Brandon's every fleeting movement. I was scared to death that before the night was through, he wouldn't exist anymore. I admittedly didn't want this guy in my life. But I felt like I was being unfair on him. It wasn't him who had made my life hell. It was his dick of an older brother. I shuddered as my long buried memories resurfaced again.