pun 24

Jimin's POV
I stormed out of the house I couldn't deal with her anymore and my father was no help to me (obviously because he agrees with her).

"yoongi?" no reply.

"yoongi?!" he turned the corner and I ran up to him excited he hadn't left.

"maybe it's better if I didn't go back inside, well until your mum has calmed down."

I nodded in agreement as I had an idea and I held up one finger which meant, 'wait a minute'.

he nodded in understanding and waited he waited outside as I ran inside.

Climbing the stairs in a rush nearly falling down but that didn't stop me, I sprinted to my room.

I grabbed a overnight bag, I filled it with important things I need. for example, my phone charger and spare clothes and pyjamas.

after filling my bag I ran to the bathroom and quickly stuffed my toothbrush into my bag and went downstairs.

I put a few snacks into my bag and picked up the savings jar and pulled out a couple notes (a/n: they'll be using English money just because). I peered around the corner of the living room wall looking to see if Yoongi had left anything.

as far as I could see he hadn't left anything and I ran out the front door.

Yoongi was sat on the wall just outside the front of my house.

"so what's the plan?"

"I'm coming to daegu."

-
1. yikes, still no pun? I'm sorry
2. stuff is about to happen so keep ahold of your wigs
3. lastly I predict there will be about five or six chapters then that's the end

-charlotte