pun 25

jimin, did in fact go to daegu with yoongi but only for a couple days as he figured he couldn't stay angry at his parents forever and they are probably worrying about him a lot.

yoongi and jimin made it to the train and jimin walked up to it as it began to slow down for the passengers wanting to get on.

yoongi pulled jimin into a hug. jimin hugged back, snuggling more into his neck that smelt of his cologne.

"hey, so I really enjoyed meeting you" yoongi said, shyly pulling away from jimin.

"me too" jimin smiled wholeheartedly, jimin loved how embarrassed yoongi was getting.

jimin was about to step into the train, "hey jimin," he looked back at the older. "yeah?" yoongi looked around clearly nervous.

"I was wondering if you would like to be my boyfriend?"

jimin smiled, his eyes nearly disappearing and yoongi stared anticipating his answer.

"hm, I've got to think about that" yoongi's jaw dropped low, so low it nearly touched the ground.

jimin quickly leaned in and kissed yoongi's cheek.

"I'm so poor that I can't even pay attention" yoongi gawked.

the train doors closed and yoongi stood there dumbfounded.

was that a yes?

-
sucky ik but there is actually a pun in this chapter, love me

alsoo,, check out my new yoonmin fanfic "too late" because this is the only way to get the word out about it - charlotte