Ghetto

You hold it down

And you never let them haters come around

Girl that's why I keep you on speed dial

Just in case some shit get bad

Keep that ratchet in your bag

And a little cash

Just in case I need you

If they lock me down I know I'd see you

That's without a doubt

I know you understand how it go

But you're down for the ride

That's why I still keep you by my side

Ghetto💋

__________________________

Brooklyn's point of view

I was woken up by my iphone 5 ringing. I groaned and pressed answer then sat up in my warm comfortable bed.

Phone convo:

Me: Good morning King

King: Morning gorgeous, I need you to get dressed.

Me: King-

King: Now, B! Time is money

Me: Fine king.

King: Aight bye.

Me: Bye

Phone convo:

Not the best way to introduce myself huh? Oh fucking well.

. My names Brooklyn Chastity Martin that asshole I just got off the phone with was King. Before you start assuming shit no we don't date, we're more like friends with benefits.

No I'm not a hoe, he treats me like I'm his girl I can't really explain our relationship sorry. I threw the covers off me and made my way into my bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror. I'm a pretty redbone, brown eyes,and dimples some say I look like Lauren London but my hair is black with honey highlights . I brushed my teeth and washed my face then I stripped out of my clothes and got into the shower. I don't live in some luxury apartment it's two bedrooms and one bathroom I think I'm doing pretty well for me considering I'm 21. I did my hygiene thing for a good twenty minutes then dried off and made my way into my room. I walked into my closet and pulled out a pair of black leggings, a black bandeau top,my white sleeveless denim jacket,and my 'he got game' 13s. Once I was dressed I threw my hair in a slick high ponytail and on my gold rolex. I sprayed on some perfume then went into my kitchen to fix something to ear . I was fixing Kings plate when I felt him wrap his arms around me.

"Good Morning beautiful." King whispered in my ear then kissed my neck.

"Morning King, here." I replied then handed him his plate.

"Thank you." He said then sat at the counter island.

"Welcome." I said and sat across from him while he ate.

"Why aren't you eating?" He asked dropping his fork and leaning back in his chair.

"I'm not hungry." I answered.

"Here." He said sliding his empty plate to me.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"I got a new connection out in Columbia." He replied, I nodded and went into my room to pack.

King & I met in 9th grade when some guys were picking on me King stood up for me and we've been friends ever since. "How long we staying?!" I yelled to him as I was packing my hygiene stuff. "A week." He said walking into my room. I nodded and packed ten outfits. I was finished packing in a matter of twenty minutes. "You ready?" King asked getting off my bed. "Yeah." I said. He grabbed my bags and led me out to his Monte Carlo. He unlocked the car and put the bags in the backseat, I got in the drivers seat as he got into the passengers side. We drove to the airport in silence, it didn't take long considering I live 45 minutes away from it. I parked the car then went through the airport security. Twenty-five minutes later we were on Kings jet. "Is there anything I can get for you?" The airplane attendant asked. "I'm fine." I said. "We're fine on your way out lock the door." Kind told him, the man nodded and did as said. "Come here." King demanded. "Why?" I asked. "Why you so far away?" He asked ignoring my question. "Cause I'm sleepy." I told him. "Come sleep on me." He said holding his hand out for me to reach since I was sitting across from him. I grabbed his hand and sat down on his lap. I laid my head on his chest, he wrapped his arms around my stomach I instantly got comfortable. "I love you, B." King said. "Love you too, A." I said using the first letter of his middle name which is Anthony. I bet your wondering why we tell each other why we love one another it's only in a friend type way. King started to kiss my neck and placed his hand on my thigh. "No not now king." I stated. He didn't say anything he just turned me around so I was facing him. "King." I whined. "Hush." He said then kissed my lips. I felt his warm large hands play with the front hem of my leggings, he slid his hands in my leggings and cupped my ass. He started to kiss my neck again I lightly moaned. I moved my hips slowly in a circular motion. King put his hands on my hips so I couldn't move them. "Nah take yo ass to sleep." Kj said. "How you gonna get me hot and bothered like that and not fuck me?" I asked. "I thought you were sleepy." He said shrugging. "Asshole." I mumbled and removed his hands off my ass. "What was that?" He asked grabbing my arm so I couldn't get off his lap. "Nigga you heard me." I snapped. "You mad cause I wouldn't give you this dick?" King asked raising his eyebrow. "No you interrupted me from my sleep so you could tease me, I could've been dreaming about fucking August Alsina right now." I snapped. "Baby August can't fuck you like I can." King whispered against my lips. "I guess I'll just have to wait and find out." I said pecking his lips then sitting across from him again. King smiled and shook his head at me as I pulled a blanket to my body. "You something else." I heard King say as I drifted off.

Merry Christmas to y'all! Vote and comment! Do y'all like this story?? Comment your answer. Do y'all like King and Brooklyn? By the way kings nickname for Brooklyn is B. Excuse any mistakes I may have made! Vote and comment once again! Byee! 😘