Chapter Five

"What happened the other day"Elizabeth finally asked as I woke up in the morning.Today was weapons.We are all given a weapon in complete random and it's up to us to use it the best we can.

"I just went back to sleep"

"What are you going to do"

"Survive,thats all I want."

"Then do what ever it takes"She said.

"Run.I have been running all my life"

"Run or Die."she said

"Because if you stay here with us and not with him.You will end up dead and not at his hands,yours"

"Are you saying that i'll kill myself if I'm not with him?"

"Yes.Thats what happens to all mates,one dies are rejects the other.Suicide is the best antidote and then your mate will follow you in death."

"How do you know about this"

"Because that's what happened with my parents"She said

"What"

"Yeah.I lost one of them,they just hopped off and left me.My dad ,stirred mad killed himself."

"Would you change it"

"No."

"Why not"

"Because I wouldn't have met Ethan"

"Are you two-"

"No we aren't.He is one of the closest people I know.Calin and Ethan are my family and i'll do what ever I can to protect my family"she said.Wow i've never heard this side if her before,Its amazing what a week in camp can do to you.

Five people have been killed at the camp already.It all happened so fast.The first one was two girls got into a fight outside of the arena and were shot on sight.Second one, was with this boy who mouthed off an official;neck snapped.Third and fourth were two guys they were talking to their own alpha;sent down to the confined solitary and were killed two days ago.The last one was a girl 16 I remember seeing her around,She was so young;she couldn't take the disaster any longer and killed herself in the stalls last night.

"I understand."I nodded

"Don't lead him on,if you aren't going to be with him just tell him"

"I'll tell Cole okay"I snapped

"I was talking about Calin"she said looking at me,she closed her suitcase and zipped her bag.Calin hadn't even crossed my mind.He said is was impulsive and I didn't mind

"Calin is a good guy and I know the kiss was purely on impulse so I-"

"Kiss?"She said looking at me with wide eyes and her hair still sleek and straight.

"Yeah,I thought Calin would have told you about it"

"Are you with him?"She asked

"No.I have more important things than being in a relationship."

"What happens after when this is all over."

"I'll find a nice human"

"A human"

"Yes,if I ever get that safe.We will have no kids what's so ever,we might adopt"

"Why not"

"I am not bringing in a lycanthrope in this world until I know it's safe and right now it's not"I said

"Point made,He will find you.He is stronger than he looks"

"I know"I said looking down.I haven't spoken to him in days.I can't stand to look at him knowing he hasn't stopped these deaths before.He is the border between slavery and freedom right so why doesn't he just free everyone.