Chapter Three

I stared across the room in silence as the two Identical twins argued whether or not super heroes should wear capes, idiots.

"What do you think Axel?" The two of them say at once

"I really couldn't give two fucks about that," I felt the four holes burning my head from their glares "What's up your ass?" Terrence asked I heard Terry whisper "Aids," I turned and glared at him "I don't have aids numb nuts,"

I heard a knock "Come in!" I shouted Summer walked in my Dorm room "Hey Babe!" I rolled my eyes at her outfit a crop top and Jean underwear? Oh never mind those are shorts. Slut.

She sat on my lap "So babe, are we still on for tonight?" I nodded angrily "Good, see you later." She said kissing me with her beer breath.

I watched her wobble her tipsy ass out the room. "Yep he's got aids." Terry chuckled

Terrence and Terry one word to describe them, assholes, I've known them since ninth grade, they jumped me. You Fuck with one, you Fuck with both. They have a really close relationship as in close, close. They call it brotherly love, I say it's incest, whatever.

"So...Andy dragged you to another party, and now you're gonna fail another Exam" Terrence chuckled, "Well there goes another  thousands worth of a semester. You need to get your priorities straight." The Audacity! "Priorities? You spent your rent money on a Chihuahua!" He chuckled to himself "Best money I ever spent." I sat at my desk "Shoo! I need to get ready." They stood and strolled out my room

I felt his presence "I'm gonna fail this test because of you." I looked up at Andy "Who me?" I nodded "Yes, you." He smiled "Couldn't be." "Fuck You."

"Call Derek, I need to know Jordan's location, we've been here too long." Andy pulled out his phone and began dialing "D, I need his location, you're on speaker."
"On it, Right now he's.....Right around the corner of your campus, he'll be there in..19, 18, 17, 16..." Derek counted down "The target has arrived in a Silver Prius." I sighed "Derek I need you to be a little more specific, We're at a College full of Bitchy white females, there has to be at least 43 silver Prius's down there." Andy said "The only thing I can say other than that is it has modifications to make it go faster, check out the back of any Silver Prius that pulls up....now, for mods."

Andy hung up and tossed his phone on the ground then slowly crushing it under his feet. We looked out the window, We only had view of the front of the Campus "Lets go to the Parking lot."
Andy nodded

***

Terry and Terrance Howard

Terry and Terrance Howard. The knuckleheaded gunsmiths.