Chapter Six

"You're cleaning this up, Andy." I nudged him

"Man, fuck you, Axel!"

"So we're all just using our real names?" Jalen asked, an eyebrow raised. I sighed face-palming. "Well I guess we gotta-" I interrupted Adam as he lifted his monstrous blade.

"She has to stay alive or Jordan will cower away again.." I tapped my chin annoyed, " What to do...What to do... " I spoke aloud
"Let's start by cleaning the place up, hm?" Andy said matter-of-factly.  I looked towards him before shrugging. "Yeah, sure whatever. The mop is-"
"I never said I'd clean this up. You made her vomit!" He interrupted.

"Blythe, your brother, does he have a job?" I inquired ignoring Andy's statement. She laid still, curled in a ball sniffling. I sighed before picking her up off the floor, bridal style. "I'm gonna talk to her, alone..." 

"Talk with your mouth Axel, I'm sure she doesn't want aids." Terrence giggled.

I stopped before trudging towards him and smacking him.

In the bathroom she sat on the toilet shaking violently. I stared into her fragile eyes getting more and more annoyed with her silence. She hesitantly made eye contact with me. She lowered her eyes sniffling. I tilted her chin towards me brushing away a tear that slipped from her doe eyes. She whimpered backing away. "Does Jordan have a job, Blythe?" She looked to her shoes as if they'd tell me the answer. I sighed relying on charm and my looks. "Hey, you can trust me," I paused waiting for her to look to me. I kneel in front of her resting my arms on her lap. Watching her curious eyes as her head tilts in confusion.

"I'm sorry for the way I behaved before. I'm not very patient." Fear flashed in her fragile eyes. I pulled her closer to me by her thighs before rising to her neck. She shivered as I stroked my thumb across the bruises forming. I kissed the purple markings softly holding back the smile from her small whimper. Her humiliation and pain from these bruises were arousing me. I fiddled with her waist band watching her waiting for an reaction. as I tugged at her pants. I had not been ready for her to jab me in the throat with her elbow. I gasped falling to my knees as she ran out the bathroom.

***