Chapter Two

"Jordan!" I cried in agony as his hands ventured across my body causing me to jerk violently kicking, and screaming and giggling.

He tickled me from above as he sat on my long legs "I give!" He shook his head as his hands danced across the spots he knew could make me scream "That's not what I want to hear.." Gasping for air I yelped "I'll clean your dirty laundry!"
"And..."
"And I'll clean the litter box!"
Jordan rolled off me before softly pecking my cheek "Thanks lil sis."
"No fair," I pouted crossing my arms over my chest "you're not ticklish. How can I win if you're always stone-faced when I tickle you?"

He shrugged arising. I scrambled to my feet before gazing up at my older brother. Only a few months older than I he stood at 6 ft leaving me behind by an inch. He sported almond shaped eyes and a natural smirk that was told to be on his face since birth. Well-built and kind-hearted mostly taking after our mother in physical traits. Meanwhile I was a carbon copy of our aunt Meisa.

"Jordan...Brother I love, One whose always been there for me..."
"How much is it?" I gasped "Don't insult my intelligence with the 'what are you talking about' look what is it you want?"
"Can you drive me to school tomorrow?" He sighed before narrowing his gaze at me sizing me up "I'll pay for gas." He nodded with approval with his casual grin.

" He nodded with approval with his casual grin

Blythe, the sister of Jordan.