Chapter Five

"Y'know she's kinda hot..."
"What're we gonna do with her?"
"I like a girl who knows her guns.."
Faint voices spoke around me my heart thudded rapidly against my chest. I didn't move staying as silent as possible.

"She's awake." I didn't move fearfully wondering how he could tell.
"How do you know Jax?" One replied replied "Her breathing pattern changed. You can stop faking now."

I opened my eyes slowly before sighing, "Sorry..." Whoa these guys and their faces..."What's your name?" One of them asked frowning "I-Its Emily." I lied. The one who asked sighed "Don't insult my intelligence by lying to me. What's your real name?"
"It's Blythe.." I held my gaze towards my sneakers

"Blythe...?"
"Blythe Mason."  I let out a shaky breath. I looked back up to their shocked faces. One held his hand up to silent the chatter. "Any relation to Jordan Mason?" I

"Who?" I replied feeling my face heat up. One of them, the one leaning against the wall smoking a cigarette, growled between his teeth before moving towards me.

His hand clasped around my neck cutting off the oxygen from my throat, gasping for air clawing at his hands his grip tightened.  I

Tears filled my eyes as he growled, "Don't play games with me!" My hands fell to my sides as I stopped my attempt to breathe my feet dangling in the air. My Vision blurred, my hearing dulled before his hand was snatched away "Chill Axel!" One of the exclaimed.  I crashed to the floor thanking God I was still alive. Dizzy as I was I tried to stand before falling to knees and vomiting.

                                             (*-*)