Chapter Four

He stopped the car before sighing "Promise me you have a way back."
"Mmhmm. Bye!" I chirped abruptly running out the car "Don't call me later Blythe!"

Axel's POV

As we walked downstairs, Andy, The twins, and I, we hadn't known what to look for...The unknown wasn't my friend, for specific reasons... We walked in the parking lot (looking conspicuous as FU-)

I held my hand close to my arm. Watching everything intently. Andy walked in the shadows cloaking himself. Derek hid high using his computer to protect us. Terrence walked with me. Terry fixed our arms.

"Don't call me later Blythe!" I frowned recognizing that voice. "Guys...That was Jordan..." I stopped slowly as a small body crashed into mine causing me to topple over. I groaned before the energetic little human emerged from my chest on her knees "Hi."

I groaned knowing he probably got away. She grinned "You okay?" I nodded doing my best not to punch the fragile girl she gasped pulling an item from next to me "Is this yours?" I looked up to see her observing my sidearm "This is...a Walther P99...So cool!" I reached for the pistol as she jumped

"Ya know...Something like this shouldn't be on campus...someone could seriously get hurt."
"I'm sorry?" Her grin returned.
"Don't worry about it. I'll just give it to security..."
"Wait!"
"Hm?"
"It's mine...please just, give it to me." She removed the clip before dropping the side arm onto my chest "I won't be giving this back." She gnawed the inside of her cheek.

A hand covered her mouth and nose while her arms were held behind her. She closed her eyes slowly inhaling the rag. Andy sighed picking her up "Sorry baby girl. But silence...is golden."