~~~Isabella and Harry~~~

"Remember that time when..." Was all they talked about now. All their children have grown up, moved out and pursued what they wanted to do.

Remember the time we became lovers?

"Be mine he said. It'll be fun he said." Bella muttered playfully as she wiped the brownie batter off Harry's face.

It his fun he said." He mocked, leaning into her. Bella pulled her head back but Harry grabbed her face and pushed there lips together in a short kiss.

"You be my lover, I'll be yours." Harry spoke into the kiss. When Bella pulled away, she smiled and shook her head.

Remember the time when we had our first fight?

"Jesus Bella! Why?!" Harry shreiked.

"IT WAS NONE OF YOUR CONCERN!" She yelled.

"Well it is when he threatens you! Why are you so stupid sometimes?!" Harry ran a hand though his hair, tugging at his roots. "ITS MY CONCERN! JUST LEAVE IT ALONE! JESUS GOD! I NOW KNOW WHY I DIDN'T GO LOOKING FOR YOU!"

"Low blow Harold. Low blow." Bella shook her head, walking out of his room and out of the house, wiping her tears and walking to the backyard, just sitting by a tree. She brought her knees to her chest and sobbed quietly, looking at her scars. Adding one more wouldnt hurt right?

She took her blade out of the back of her phone and lightly scrapped her wrist, just enough to see blood, but not hard enough for it to drip out.

After placing the blade away, she sighed and leaned against the tree, staring at the sky.

Why did he have to be so nosey? I mean, she could understand why he was like that, but he didn't need to stoop that low.

Harry slammed his fist into the wall, placing a hole through it, the screamed out in frustration. Yeah he was an idiot for saying that, but he had a right to know that his girlfriend was being threatened.

He sighed and glanced out her window, seeing her curled against a tree. Harry looked down, ashamed, but then looked straight at the door. He jogged out the door and outback, and plopped dow next to Bella. He wrapped his arms around her, not letting her move.

"I'm sorry. I went to far.' Harry apologized. Bella stayed still but didn't say anything. She stared down at her red arm before sliding her sleeve over both hands, just so it didn't make him suspicious.

"Please talk to me." He begged, loosening his grip around her hesitant because he thought she would run.

"That was cruel Harold. I thought we were past that point of not finding each other." She shook her head.

"I know, I'm really sorry. Please forgive me!" He begged more, leaning into her.

"Fine." She sighed, looking back at him.

Remember when we first made love?

I was now bed late and I decided to turn in for the night.

I crawled into bed and felt the bed sink next to me.

I flipped over and saw Harry there smileing.

"Why hello there" I said giggling.

"Hi" He said the kissed me. He rolled over so the he was on top of me.

After minutes of kissing we pulled away gasping for air.

I looked into his eyes and said "I'm ready"