~Sams pov.👩~

I was sitting on my bed, still sobbing.
It had probably been 15 minutes since Gabriel stopped by. I love so so much and I hate to not be with him....but it's for the better.(whoosh whoosh)
I hated myself for the way I talked to him, but it was the only way to get him to think I didn't truly want him to stop him from the game.....better I end it before he tears out my heart.....I shouldn't have even fallen in love. I'm a filthy. Sinful. Terrible person. Besides since Jessica I didn't want to love again. Every time I love someone they get hurt or die.......I couldn't tell him the truth.....he would laugh at me......call me a dumb-shit and leave.

I heard a voice, it was raspy and deep.... Castiel. He said, "Sam. Gabriel loves you more than any-"

I cut him off. "N-no your w-wrong....."

"Sam."

"NO CAS!.....just leave me alone I don't want to talk."

I turned and he was gone.

_______________________
Later
_______________________

~Gabriels pov.👼~

I found myself at a clearing in the woods curled into a ball sobbing. I couldn't remember how I even got there all I can remember was what Sam had said....that I hurt him.
That he spatt out my name like poison.
And his face......
When he first saw me......
He....he looked terrified like I was going to hit him.....
Then....
He seemed disgusted to even look at me......even then his eyes said other things......they were....
Sad
Broken
Lost
Scared
Lonely......
I couldn't respond  to him......
(whoosh whoosh)
"Gabriel?"
It was Cas.
"Sam.....uh he....he loves you more than......than himself."

"How the way he spoke and looked...."

"He was afraid. He thought you would get hurt or killed. If neither of those that you were simply toying with his emotions that you only said you liked him so eventually you would get to steal his virginity then you would leave him."

I stared at my younger brother as he sat down and pulled me to his chest. I was still crying.

He continued, "He thought that you couldn't really love or even like him. Since he has demon blood, and many other.... Flaws. He called himself words that made me a bit sad."

My eyes widened at that. I asked,
"l-like what?"

_______________________
Sorry guys ending the chapter there, the next chapter will start with Cas listing the names..... anyway.....
LOVE YOU MUNCHKINS
-Snowfur123-