THIRTY MINUTE TIME SKIP SIMPLY BECAUSE 

A-I AM LAZY. 

B-THERE IS IN FACT A TABLE

C- I DO WHAT I WANT

I totally have a TARDIS

~Gabriel's pov.👼~

I heard the impalas engine reving as dean left. i sat with my head in my hands for about five more minutes, then started to get in the empty bed when i noticed Sam.....shivering. I didnt want him to be cold, so i crawled into the bed with him.

i whispered, "Sammy...im sorry.......i-i love you."

a tear rolled down my cheek.

"i love you to gabriel."

i jumped, gaining a quite giggle from the giant. 

i said, "i know you were hurt.....i wish you hadnt been....i know this seems really cliche but......I-"

Sams eyes welled with tears.

"i-im sorry gabe...."

"dont be sorry.....its-"

"no. i......i'm sorry i failed......that i'm s-still he-here." 

i continued, "sammy........No. don't you ever fucking say that again. you are all i have. i would never forgive myself............sometimes wish i never knew you."

he was sobbing again.

" maybe if i didnt you would have tried to kill yourself......to hurt yourself. maybe you would still have a twisted ot so normal, normal life. you would be safe. but.......if i hadn't met you i would just be another angel, and i would probably never be happy so i can leave if you want i would probably cry more, id miss you a hell of a lot but i would if you asked.....i would jump in front of a train for ya samitch."

suddenly Sam just hugged me tightly as if he lossened his grip i would lese him to suffer and die alone.......i slowly drifted to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

okay so short chapter i know......but i am starting to have writers block and could use some help.......i start to mqny things at once

-Snowfur123-