Chapter 9: Bringing her home

Molly's POV

I turned the tap on and waited for the water to warm. I grabbed the sponge and soap from the cupboard and started washing the dirty dishes.

There's been more plates to clean ever since i got better from not eating for so long. Harry stopped worrying about me, but i can still tell that he's hoping i wont stop eating again. Ive gained about 30 pounds in the past month, and i'm really proud of myself.

Melanie would be so proud of me as well. Wait, i wouldn't have had an eating disorder if Josh hadn't taken her.

Not a second goes by that i dont think about her. Fuck i miss her. Why did he want her, why'd he take her? Why won't he bring her back? Is she ok? Is she even alive? Oh god what if she's dead.

Just thinking about it made my face soaking wet. I went to the bathroom to go dry my face and fix my makeup. I let the tears slide first.

When i walked back to the kitchen the water had spilled over and onto the floor. Dammit i forgot to turn off the tap. I turned the tap off and went to go grab the towel from the bathroom.

I walked back to the kitchen and bent over to wipe the floor. I got startled when the front door burst open and two giggling drunks came into the flat.

Zayn and his new girlfriend, Barbra Palvin, have been dating ever since the day zayn and i got into that huge fight. She sleeps over everynight and they are so damn loud it's disgusting. She literally lives here and harry and i dont like it because she doesn't pay rent.

I don't think they saw me until i stood up and cleared my throat pretty loudly. They turned around, shocked thinking they were alone. "Hi.", Barbra said coldly, turning around and walking to zayns room. When i heard the door close i pulled zayn into the other room.

"Ok Zayn. What the hell is going on?", i asked. "What do you mean he asked confused and upset that i was keeping him away from his fuckbuddy. "This. This thing with that whore? I thought you loved Melanie and that you were determined to get her back? What happened to that?", i asked, my eyes started getting watery. Zayn rolled his eyes and said, "Look. Im trying to move on. Right now it seems that getting Melanie back is near impossible and it's killing me. Barbra is just a distraction from the pain and to be honest it's helping."He walked out of the room leaving me alone.

I heard the doorbell go off and went to answer the door. The second i opened the door, someone flung themselves on me and kept me in a tight hug.

"Molly!", The person screamed into my ear making me cringe. It was Melanies mom, i could tell by the heavy accent. "Roxana! How are you?", I asked. "Fantastic, thanks for asking. How are you? Where's Mealnie? I need to tell her something.", she said sounding really excited about something. Crap she doesn't know. I forgot to tell her. How did I forget to tell her that almost 2 months ago her daughter was kidnapped? Shit.

I guided her to the couch and sat her down. I went to the kitchen to made her some tea. When i came back i hadn't realized that i was still crying from zayn and his girlfriends little appearance. "Molly what's wrong dear?", she asked sounding worried.

"Roxana. Ive been wanting to tell you this for such a long time, but neither harry, zayn, or I had the heart to say it. Melanie was kidnapped a month ago. I'm so sorry.", i said as my face was once again, soaked in tears. I had no idea how to tell her and make it not sound horrible. Her shirt was tear stained and her nose was runny and her skin was blotchy. Yup. I suck at sugar coating.

I ran to go get some tissues but had trouble finding any since we had used them all. So I decided to get some toilet paper instead.

I came back and handed her the roll. She grabbed a few sheets and blew her nose and dabbed her eyes. She was in hysterics and spoke things that i couldn't understand because they were in Spanish. I sat down next to her and rubbed circles into her back.