Generation 6 Trainers

Yvonne - Y is the daughter of Grace, a famous Rhyhorn racer. Since her childhood, Y has been raised by Grace to follow in her footsteps as a Rhyhorn racer as well. Annoyed at her mother's attempts to decide her future without her consent, Y rebelled and chose to attend Vaniville Town's Sky Trainer academy to learn how to become a Sky Trainer instead. This decision, however, spiked many arguments between mother and child.

Part of the cheerleading team, dance team, and gymnastics.

Trainer Class: Sky Trainer

X - X is a former Pokémon Trainer who was shown to be very strong, even as a small child. However, the pressure he got from the paparazzi eventually got to him, which caused him to become a shut-in who refuses to leave his house despite his friends' protests.

Encouraged to rejoin the Battle Team. Part of the Honor Society.

Trainer Class: Trainer

Shauna - Shauna is a young woman studying to be a Furfrou groomer. She is childhood friends with X, Y, Tierno, and Trevor, and has known all of them ever since she was a child.

Part of the dance and cheerleading team.

Trevor - Trevor is a young man studying to be a scholar. He is childhood friends with X, Y, Shauna, and Tierno, and has known all of them ever since he was a small child.

Trevor is kind and courteous towards the majority of people he meets, contrary to X's standoffish nature towards strangers. Trevor believes X's years of seclusion heightened his senses and made him more prepared to fight evil and save his friends from danger.

His dream is to be a scholar.

Part of the Honor Society, Photography Club and News Club.

Tierno - Tierno is a young man that is childhood friends with X, Y, Trevor, and Shauna.

Tierno is aiming to become a dancer and learns the skill at a dancing school in his hometown. His dancing skills also make him skilled in using Roller Skates, which impressed multiple Roller Skaters, much to Tierno's embarrassment.

Part of the dance team.

(More Trainers and info to come)