1

(Disclamer!: its my first X Reader 😅)

Your POV
I sigh in annoyance as I step into the elevator. "Damn,She knows how to win a bet." I muttered. I could feel the elevator shift and begin moving downward. I tap my foot impatiently.
When the elevator gets down to the final floor I stepped out.

I sighed as I listen to the voice talk.

Baby's POV
I sat, hidden under a table in my area, sighing. I could hear the guard shocking Ballora harshly. I sighed worriedly. "I hope you all are ok.." I muttered, getting up out my hiding spot, hearing the guard heading my way. I stand on the stage for once so I dontget shocked.

Your POV
I walk into 'Circus Baby's' Area. "Oh, who might you be..?" I muttered. "You know what, I'll call you Lily, you remind me of her.." I muttered. (Lily is the girl you lost the bet to.) I chuckled quietly. "This should be easy." I say, combing my fingers though my (H/C) hair. I lean agaisnt the wall, looking at the admittedly creepy animatronic.

Baby POV
I look at you. I was shocked. You had the most amazing (h/c) hair, amazing, sunkissed (s/c) I ever seen. You were quiet stunning to look at to admit. I shake my head. No! Your not aloud to love the guard! I thought to myself hopelessly. I noticed your sharp, (e/c) eyes looking back at me. I flinched slightly. "Did it just move?" I hear you mutter. "I'm a she, exsuse me!" I hissed at you before coming my mouth. I totally regret that was I stare at your confused expression. I sighed, as if I had lungs.

Your POV

I look at Baby with a confused expression. "The hell.. did it breath just now?!" I said, looking shocked. "Or she.." I muttered. Then I hear words I wanted to hear last.

All systems will be shut down as of oxygen, vent doors and lights.