2

Baby POV
I take the chance to go meet you and I go ahead and head into the vent. I hear your quick feat movements, as if your trying to find somewhere to hide. "Dont hide from me!" I whimper quietly, heading for you quicker. I could hear your pace quicken and you begin panicking.

"Damn robot.. creepy thing needs to stay away.." I hear you hissed, seemingly finding a place to hide. I stop and sigh. "I never had someone hurt my feelings so  badly.." I muttered, almost wanting to hurry and prove myself to you that I'm not evil..

I enter the room, seeing where you hid. I then crawl over and looked into the many holes. I noticed your trembling figure as you held the flashlight, tears now in your (e/c) eyes. "Dont be scared.." I mutter, pulling the door away, but I could feel you resisting. I get frustrated and my face plates open. "OPEN DAMNIT!" I screeched, making you drop the flashlight. I close my face instantly, regretting doing that. "I... I'm sorry!" I cried, letting go of the door. You stayed back. I look at you  then pull the door away, completely. I notice you staring at me with widened eyes, your pupils dialated and face flushed out of fear. I smiled. "Dont be scared." I tell you, reaching for you, but you curled into a ball. I could hear you sobbing.  "D-don't hurt me please.." I hear you beg, shaking. I retract my hand, feeling bad for scaring you so badly. "I wouldnt.." I mutter, backing off. I see you peek from your fear ball.

I look at you a long while before closing the door, leaving you be. I wanted to cry nyself, seeing you was so scared of me.

Your POV
I could hear Baby walking away, muttering something. "I... I lived!" I said gratefully, staying behind the door. I then her start singing a music box lullaby. I then felt a hand on my shoulder.

Nightguard... You'll regret hurting her like that.. but for now, I'll only send you to the hospital insted of the grave.

I froze up as I seen a white pale feminine face near my shoulder as it pieced its teeth into my shoulder before I blacked out.