Complicated Love - Prologue

Hey guys. This is my first book on wattpad, but the second one I have written. I hope you like it.

This book is dedicated to Shaffina Ali. Love the cover pic^_^

__________________________________________________________________________

Prologue

"Wait, WHAT?! Did you just said what I think you did?" I exclaimed and asked at the same time.

Knowing that what he said just a while ago wasn't the truth, otherwise I was truly dead and had no chance of escaping now.

I waited for him to answer my question, but all he did was chuckled darkly and stared at me with his cold red eyes.

"Please, don't let it be true," I whispered to myself in a small voice that quivered in fear.

"Oh, it's true. But don't you worry your pretty little self princess, I will take care of everything and..." He paused, "it would never be a problem again." He whispered slowly into my right ear and I jumped at how close he was to me.

I tried to cover the intense fear I felt at his words but knew I had failed when an evil smirk appeared on his face.

"Don't be scared princess. There's nothing to be scared about anymore...well...except me of course." I couldn't help the shudder that caused my body to shiver in fear, when he said that.

Suddenly I felt something hard made contact with the back of my head and the last thing I could think about before the world went black was that I was surely dead and that I would never be able to truly experience the joy of being loved by my own special someone.